• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some of mine, collected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well, I guess I'm noone here yet, but not a noob =)
I'm Russian, and have been spending most of time on Russian web-forums about WC3, only referring to Hive as models website. I've been in terraining for like 2 years now, and here's some of mine works, chronological order.

An unfinished RPG map

An unfinished Puzzle map

A finished Melee for terrain-duel

Unfinished map, made for tutorial.

I'm a great fond of "Arcs" and similar citiscape props, and prefer to make my terrains playable, be it Melee or RPG. Maybe I should upload couple of maps on site, just need to find where to, so disorientated...

Level 15
I don't like the Short Wall ends and such. Nor the Blizzard trees. I don't like any of Blizzard Doodads, except for few :D (UTM ftw, every terrainer should use it :D)
But you have used them in quite a good way, it looks awesome and you have really putten effort in it :D
Could use a bit more height variation but w/e.

Edit: +rep ofc ;)

Level 10
Your really good at the structures but everything else is meh.
I really like the first pic if only the trees and grass where scaled smaller to make the tower appear larger.
Definatly some cool ideas and the terrain look very elaborate. +Rep

Level 7
(UTM ftw, every terrainer should use it :D))

facepalmsmileyxj2.gif

The last picture is really great; as Void already mentioned the mosaics are really cool.
All other structures are imho too random and often don´t fit to the enviroment.

Anyway, +rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.