• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

some nice illusions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
arrrgh... i dunno what you guys like but i'll try this then...

just some cool illusions that i found...

green_wavy.gif

house_of_illusions.jpg

stairs_going_up.gif

(note that the stairs are going up all the way... :D)[/url]

Level 5
Omg, cryptfeind you scared the sh*t out of me with that link, t was all in like Japanese or somthing so I was about to turn it off, and then my speakers were up so loud and i was just about to turn it off then that face comes up, jeesus

Level 4
cryptfriend said:
@megaman_zer0|| omg... never post me a link like that again! that spinning circle gave me an heart attack! i was completely stunned for 10 seconds... that was something like "kikia". but kikia is even worse.

watch kikia:

http://www.apelsin.nu/classics/?url=kikia

yeah that circle thing scared me too when I first saw it, I thought it was just a optical illusion thing.

And I saw that kikia thing(I Turned my speakers off) lol

Level 6
hehe... dont turn speakers off, it ruins the whole thing :D. well, if you have them on you will hear a loud girl scream when that scary face comes... i almost cried when i saw it the first time... i had the speakers on so loud coz the japanese music in the begining is so quiet.... LOL

Level 8
cryptfriend said:
@megaman_zer0|| omg... never post me a link like that again! that spinning circle gave me an heart attack! i was completely stunned for 10 seconds... that was something like "kikia". but kikia is even worse.

watch kikia:

http://www.apelsin.nu/classics/?url=kikia

g00d thing i don't have any sound on this computer :p
and the picture didn't scare me at all. Couse i just NEW that it was something like those "scary" thingys

Level 5
yall are a bunch of f*ing n00bs, the second pic is an imposible thing, we have that pic in our art class, ok look see the waterfall, it dumps into a pond, and the water traves up from the pond to the waterfall, and that is imposible, pretty freaky how that was done tho, and pins, I HATE THE MOVIE THE RING AND YOU MADE ME SEE THE RING I HATE YOU, god sorry for the caps

Status
Not open for further replies.