• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

some modelling questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
1. If you use oinkerwinkler's Geoset Merger, you may choose ab bone. My question is, for example I'm trying to merge shoulder pats, so I need 2 bones (ArmUpL + ArmUpR). Is there any way to merge things and choose more than 1 bone, or is there any way to fix parts of the model onto bones later.

2. How can I see the coordinats, if I reach a part of the model with the cursor? (in MagosModeleditor, 3dsmax5 or vertexmodifier)

3. what do I have to do with the model's textures, if I import a model into 3dsmax5 and want to see the model with textures in the previewer (I'm using Blizzimporter by ProFet)

Level 18
For geomerging, you need to merge one of the shoulders to its bone, then the other one to its bone.

For coordinates in Magos, go to Edit > Properties and check the "Show Debug Information" box.

I do not know about the third question, but others do.

Status
Not open for further replies.