• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Map name I've never thought about yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Convoy Defense

The name of this map might be Convoy Defense but I'm not sure, anyways, this map is still along way from beta testing. Mazurite, Supermj, THE5ASPECTS are helping me out with Terrain, Sound, and Weather. The point of the game is to defend the convoy of oil trucks against waves upon waves of undead/aliens/felguards. The map is in the cold frozen tundra of Icecrown Glacier, and has a dormant volcano nearby that happens to be about to erupt.

I'm using excellent models from Illidan(Evil)X, Kofi_Banan, and some other people. Put them in my special thanks area :xxd:

And comments, suggestions, tell me please! Also, any better suggestions for the name would be nice :xxd:

I don't know how to post the screenshots unless I should be able to convert from TGA to BLP or something like that

Edit - Updated Map
Units are not in place

Edit 2 - Updated Map
Units are in place but may not stay there, most triggers are set and unit stats are incomplete.

Last edited:
Level 5
Some Screenies of your map

Ok so i took some time to take screenies lol but didn't post. The terrain that you have is pretty good. The doodad placement is sort of off bc the tanks cant get to the other side well. Gl with your map.

Last edited:
Level 5
Hmm the map looks pretty but is sort of empty. Maybe add some units or basic triggers that show where they are supposed to go.

Something cool to add might be a Terran SCV unit and he could build and repair your tanks. SCV just because he fits in with the current models.

Gl

Status
Not open for further replies.