• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some help with AI?(GUI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Ok,i got a Huge request here...so if anyone is up to it,i would really appreciate it.I want to learn how to make AI for many and different types of maps.There are numerous maps out there,that are really awesome but lack AI.It might also be usefull for my map,too.I can only trigger in GUI...so if any one can start explaining my the basic stuff it would be nice :)I will +rep anyone who helps.
(don't link me to tutorials)and i want to start by learning the basic,how to implement the AI,how to give him the simple commands,like where lvling up,using his skills...later more :)
Thx!

Level 12
First of all u muss decide wich items your AI will get his hands on trught game so example on game start it buys claws of attack +15 and potion of healing after that u muss make him use abilitys when (examkple agin) unit who is under lets say 400 hp gets in 300 hp gets near him u muss then make condition wich check if he wounds enemy if he needs to follow him he doesnt go near towers or if he is under 50 he goes and returns quicly back to his side and so on...

Level 12
First deied 3 heros of each attribute then set new trigger at map initialization and use custom integrear if he is 1 then spawn 1 hero if he is 2 then another and so on also chose only a small number of heros becouse each needs his own items which u muss trigger him to get his hands on them trught game so its unlogical for some INT her to buy item like Sange (yeah from dota :wink:) and i will continoe one i get home (i am in school)

Level 12
Heres the basic thing and so on
  • Events
    • Map initialization
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Set Hero_Number = (Random integer number between 1 and 6)
    • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching (((Picked player) controller) Equal to Computer)) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
          • If - Conditions
            • (Picked player) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
          • Then - Actions
            • Set Point = (Center of Team 1 Start <gen>)
              • If - Conditions
                • Hero_Number Equal to 1
              • Then - Actions
                • Unit - Create 1 Paladin for Player 1 (Red) at Point facing Default building facing degrees
              • Else - Actions
              • If - Conditions
                • Hero_Number Equal to 2
              • Then - Actions
                • Unit - Create 1 Archmage for Player 1 (Red) at Point facing Default building facing degrees
              • Else - Actions
          • Else - Actions
          • If - Conditions
            • (Picked player) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
          • Then - Actions
            • Set Point = (Center of Team 2 Start <gen>)
              • If - Conditions
                • Hero_Number Equal to 1
              • Then - Actions
                • Unit - Create 1 Paladin for Player 2 (Blue) at Point facing Default building facing degrees
              • Else - Actions
              • If - Conditions
                • Hero_Number Equal to 2
              • Then - Actions
                • Unit - Create 1 Archmage for Player 2 (Blue) at Point facing Default building facing degrees
              • Else - Actions
          • Else - Actions
        • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)

Status
Not open for further replies.