• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Some easy triggers in a map for rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Title says all, I wan't some easy triggers to be made in a map so I rep you, remember to put them in a map so I can copy/paste them from the map to mine.

Okay..

Trigger #1: Random Drop
Each 120 seconds of play time theres 10% chance to drop a Exp Tome, 50% chance to drop nothing , 20% chance to drop Tome of Stregth and 20% chance to drop Tome of Intelligence in one of the following rect's: Rect001-Rect008, the choose of which rect to drop the item is random. If a Random Drop is made, and none takes it within 80 seconds then it changes spot, also if a drop is made, then an announcement says with red text: "(Item's Name) has been randomly dropped.'' , Item's Name is blue, but the has been randomly dropped is red coloured. If the 80 seconds passed and none took the drop, then another text comes "(Item's Name) has been changed location." , keep in mind if 120 seconds passed with none took the item theres also some chance to have double drop since the past and the currently is not taken yet, and if 120 more secs passed and its not the 50% chance of no drop its triple drop and so on. But if the 80 seconds passed the location changes, but the item not. Last if someone found and used one of these Items a Announcement comes saying: "(Player's Colour + Player's Name) has used the (Item's Name)" all is red texted and items name is blue texted ofc as always, players name's colour is on a depend of the colour of player.

Trigger #2: Purchase Announcement
When a Player between blue (player 2) to brown (12) (means all players xept red with other words) purchases an item from the Tomb of Relics , Voodoo Lounge or Arcane Vault an announcement with red letters comes and says: "(Players Colour+Name) has purchased (Item's Name)" , any letter colour is red expect the Players Name and Item's Name, Item's Name is coloured with blue letters. But if Red typed: 'allowpurchase [colour] , then it doesn't shows this announcement, but if red changes idea and decides to disallow someone and show announcements again he can type 'disallowpurchase [colour]
When red typed 'allowpurchase or 'disallowpurchase a red coloured announcement comes saying: "Red has allowed/disallowed (colour of player+name) to purchase from the Admin Shop".

Thats all.. I know they're very easy but I can't make them thats why I ask your help :p

Level 4
Uh.. I need these triggers badly and immeditly.. And why, will it take that much time? I though its easy to make those triggers lol :D

Level 4
heres #1 xD im not really good in world editor so might wanne check for leaks and stuff

Attachments

• anotherMap.w3x
    20.9 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.