• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you prevent duplicate like items in inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi im here to ask how do i prevent another player to get the item like this

when i drop a item its mine

then another player is trying to get the item but cannot cause message write it is not yours ..... can anyone help me ? i readed rad's post got bug when the owner drop the item and then the owner get the item back its not owner one and nobody can pick it up....

peoples trying to duplicate items >< my map is an rpg that can save/load
when people typed -save then he got the code
and then he gaved the items to other people >< so that player can be strong too any ideas ??

well i know it but.... i want it dropable and cant be pickable by other players i played other rpgs that named FinalFantasy Open Rpg FuN >< but how... when other player get the item its not his .... well if that guy want to drop that item he can drop it >< i want to make like that or he want to put potions or watever

Level 6
EDITED: Forgot what i sayed before, the triggers i started are useless because there is no variable setable to item-group....

hm.... im very sorry i cant help you with your problem for now - i have no more idea how to solve it. maybe another member can help you from here.

well, i will still watch this topic if i can help you otherwise .... sry again but i am completely at a loss now. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.