• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

some bad news for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So i got my car opened and my computer stolen last friday guys, with my only orginal version of Wc3 in it and well all my codes (just talking about what i had of gaias lol), does any know where i can dowload the game now that will enable me to enter battle net? since garena doesnt work at my country. I guess i´ll have to start all 10 classes over when i got the time :S, thanks :)

Level 8
It's $20 for both roc and tft expansion. War3 is one of the more expensive legacy games from online stores. You can probably get the set in retail stores for like $8.

Level 7
I'd probably pay 20 bucks for Gaias alone if it was on steam or whatever. War3 has some other quality maps to play as well, I dont quite understand why people aren't interested in purchasing it either, but yeah.

Level 4
I´ll probably just buy a new digital copy since I never linked when i bough it first time and didnt keep it (bough phisical version), i was so young and stupid lol ( like 11 years old), thanks for the help guys!

Level 11
I find a lot of old games and Warcraft 3 + TFT physical copies on flea markets and second hand shops etc for like 1-2€ each. Its worth a shot buying those since linking the keys isn't well known among gamers today, especially those who leave the cases behind at their parents house and gets donated later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.