• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Having multiple spell enhancing items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright guys, ive been designing a map but i have a few problems with my trigger.

Here's what the trigger is supposed to do: Whenever Talent(not the hero benefiting from the item) picks up a talent item, its supposed to remove the hero's ability (blizzard) and replace it with a new modified ability and give it the exact same spell level. Another thing with the trigger is trying to combine two talents such as having one talent increase blizzard's AoE as well as the other adding a slow effect.

The thing is, i want to have 3 independent spells, 1 for talent #1, 1 for talent #2, and 1 for the combined effects of talents #1 and #2 so it has to allow me to drop one item and still obtain the enhanced effect of the talent im still holding (deducing the one i dropped).

Sorry if you couldn't understand wth im trying to say but pretty much look at my script and see if anything is wrong because i get error messages or the trigger just doesn't elevate to the combined effects of having talents 1 and 2.

Attached below are the images of 2 triggers, the triggers differ only because of the difference in items picked up. Please, any suggestions to fix this problem is appreciated.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.