• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Solo Mini-Mapping Contest #7 - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
160036-albums4747-picture59500.png

160036-albums4747-picture59708.png

160036-albums4747-picture63223.png

160036-albums4747-picture62940.png

Boss Fight

Contestants must create a map with a tough boss that must be killed in 'phase-by-phase' style one by another.

160036-albums4747-picture59709.png

Placed in alphabetical order

-Kobas-

Aeroblyctos

DeathChef

MaTiJa97

Xiliger

160036-albums4747-picture65389.png

Options

[Visit User] [Show Entry Post] [Directly download the map]

Judging:

Checking FieldExplanationPoints

Originality:
- Well it is rare that we see a DBZ based map. Infact there are like three maps I can recall ever seeing hosted on bnet and garena themed around them. Alas the fight doesn't give the feel of fighting a boss or even a fight at all. It looks much more like a scripting/coding showcase with special effects. I must say I was expecting a bit more (a lot more) dynamic in the fight. Some knockbacks, some dodge the area things. I was just bashing buttons (with no proper tooltips or missing ones - 'channels a powerfull warding magic' is the other 'Tooltip missing' message for me.) in no proper order, at first. Then I tried coming up with some strategy.
Still the comic-like idea (typically for the cartoon/manga/comics) of the floating texts is somewhat refreshing, altho a bit spammed at moments. The enviroment however is boring, I expected some dbz connected area or something pointing out that this is not a hero arena but a boss fight zone/area.
I apreciate when someone takes the wc3 map making outside the boundaries of elves, fairies and dragons to starships, zombies,horrors,sci-fy,alt realities,supersayans and other already existing universes. It's always nice to get rid of the clishe surrounding the ' you are the chosen to defeat the arch evil demon/dragon/unicorn who wants to destroy the world' theme.
11\15

Map Presentation/Design:
- No loading screen, no description, no quest log or any sign of informative text to consider a game manual. The icons/names of the spells altho properly implemented don't really explain anything. What is a Kamehameha? Not everyone has insights of the dbz show.(never seen it). I like the colorfull design of the minimap and the angle of the camera despite being partially responsible for some severe lag. 3/10

Terrain:
- For something standing at the third place in points awarded your map stands a bit dull... Ok I will say it. It's hard for me to judge something that is hardly there. I mean a few rocks, flowers and flat ground. You don't even seem to care if they are not overspammed, like the pathing blockers.So many layers of blockers is just unneeded, unless you got a bad knockback system that can knock you behind them which you don't so it's not justified. That being said I just can't figure anything to comment on anymore for this segment. 6\25

Triggering:
- Triggers named and folderd propperly. Easy to browse through and with excelent explination on their functions. They create spectacular effects but I must question the usefulness of something that covers the whole screen with light. I found some credits in the triggers too, but not all of the supposed list.
I suggest using Table to get rid of multiple if-then-elses (especially when Table is already imported).
Why still create a Hash when you already have Table imported? (You can save types other than integers in Table).
Use a Timer recycling system.Nothing really game breaking or much of performance downsides so no deductions, though I suggest utiling Table
or at least try to find out how to just use 1 hash for those spells coz 1 hash per spell is not so good.
I think you could like use StringHash + Spell's Name to be able to compress it into one hashtable...
10\10

Object Data:
- Dummies are properly displayed and don't cause any visual bugs (apart from the lag created by the glowing effects of them). Icons are assigned and work as intended, no green icons detected. The imports are all used in the game, as far as I could detect them but I think the sound could have used some compressing to reduce size. Your dummies give too much vision but it is technically not an issue on the map itself in that state. (They should also be set to can't raise , does not decay.) The Block and Stone wall doodads are not used anywhere. Might as well delete them.Well this is another section with not much to comment on.
9\10

Gameplay:
- As I stated above I was expecting a lot more dynamic in the fight. The AI was too basic and did exactly the same all the fight. Sometimes when he flash-dodge my kamehamewhatever he creates illusions that are too far away and don't engage me at all. Also they die too fast and don't really work their deception on the player as the original boss keeps flashing and spamming lazors at me. It is pointless to say that they also die too easy.
On the abilities -
Blink - never used it, never needed to. I think the idea was to use it when the boss charges his line damage spell but there was no indicator for it whatsoever. A overhead buff appears but as I read it it must have been from the flashy AOE spell.
Kamehame - The main spell and the heart of this boss fight. It takes some getting used to aiming at the boss but it works like a charm after that.
Solar Flare - a spell with no description. Seems to do some aoe damage and blind the enemies for some time. Never used it as the fight was already too easy.
SuperSayan form - well the form that I stayed all the fight since it was taking 10-20 mana from my 24000 mana pool, making the normal form and it's version of the spells completely useless.
From the lack of explination on the game I noticed there is an arrow movement when I opened the triggers. Altho it was much better to just right click the enemy and Goku would face him right away to fire my hadouken. So it was also very unneeded.
I liked how the boss was constantly dodging my spells but I feel like he should have counterattacked with his spell a lot more often than he did.
Overall a fun small fight but it can hardly be called a boss fight. More like a coding-fireworks show-duel-...thing.
13\30

PENALTIES:
- You have given credits for merely a model and a soundtrack yet you have icons and the sfx models. -3

Not what I was expecting really, but still a valid entry.Needs a lot more work on esthetics and polishing, terrain,information. It just have the feel of something still in test period.

Concept: You started with an interesting enough concept - a fixed camera centered on an arena for a fast-paced action duel. It's simple, it's original enough
for the wc3 universe, but it's not very unique as a game. I would have liked to see some interesting events rather than a repetitious fight with a bot.

14/15

Map Presentation/Design: The map presentation is pretty important - it's the first thing someone will see when they go to host your map. I found yours to be
quite immature. The map's title and minimap image were completely irrelevent to the game, and the description was "nondescript."

5/10

Terrain: The terrain is trivially simple, but that goes hand-in-hand with your map concept. I didn't expect anything unique here, but I guess you could have
improved the backdrop with maybe something animated or just with a little more variation. As I said though the map concept kind of necessitates a fairly
empty map with flat ground.

20/25

Triggers/Efficiency/Performance: You have pretty solid scripting style - there are a few things you could improve on but I'd be being pedantic and obnoxious to
point them all out. The only thing I didn't like is that you initialize hashtables for all your spells and yet your map requires Table - that's the one
major improvement I would suggest. The spells were pretty boring though, I think you could have done a better job making the spells feel "right" instead
of just importing as many flashy effects as possible.

5/10

Object Data: For a single player map, I have no reason to comment on the size of your imports. The object data in game is all thematically fitting. The only
thing I didn't like was your spell descriptions. They were extremely generic and for anyone who is unfamiliar with the dragon ball series, they would have
a hard time figuring out how to use everything.

8/10

Gameplay: Your game was boring, sorry. All you had to do was press R and then "QQQQQQQQWQQQQQQQW" ad infinitum until the boss was dead. You could have made it
a little bit more cinematic feeling, or more engaging with the boss. The locked camera also quickly became quite a pain to play with since the spells rely
on aiming.

10/30

Total: 62/100
160036-albums4747-picture65390.png

Options

Judging:

Concept/Originality:
- Final entry to judge.Phew.
I thought in the last contest you agreed that you should present something outside the Chosen Ones and their holy trinity. But I guess since this is a remake of older entry type of contest it's ok.
So we are immediately tossed into the boss room. As always right to the point, hehe. I like that you decided to give some itemization to the heroes, even though most picks are already obvious,as I would not give Phodom for example the Mana Mask. (I would actually because it gives 25 Strenght instead of Intelligence, I guess you missed fixing that.) For most of the entries I have already checked nobody bothered using items, let along create custom ones. I am happy you decided to do it as it adds some sort of customization, despite being in a primitive form with a handfull of items. It's more than what the others did. That is for sure.
The boss fight is another genre classic - summons, dodge the stuff, run here run there, deal damage at the exact moment and so on. Which by all means is not a bad thing. The fight was dynamic and the difficulty level was ACTUALLY feeling diffrent from each other. Something that some other entries failed to implement. Extreme difficulty was the most satisfying.
11/15

Map Presentation/Design:
- The map design is simple, almost too simple but the stuff going on over the boss area are too much to overcrowd it with doodads and detail. However there was no loading screen to support a described as an 'epic fight' boss map. That being said there is no information on loading screen or description of the basics, but it is pretty much explained ingame via quest log - information tab. Altho it does feel like done in a rush and not much detail, I feel like the boss description that I found in the triggers explaining his phases, abilities and modes should have been written down in the quest menu.(it would need a bit better approach on the explination because when I saw how much things can trigger and pop up on fixed or random duration it was a bit confusing) 5\10

Terrain:
- When fighting an 'epic fight' one would expect an epic music, epic enemy and epic background. Unfortunately the terrain was blank and scarecely touched by editing hand. As I said above due to the many special events the boss starts it might be better to be that way. But the terrain should represent what we face or give some hint on what's going on. Colorizing it with some detail on the borders and a bit of details inside the arena, around the circles, on places that would not be standing on the way of the hero trio. Such terrain can be improved a lot by using special effect based doodads e.g. animated doodads from a buff or ability.(but also not overspamming them) I am sorry but with not much of a terrain the points in this category can only be corresponding. 10\25

Triggering:
- Triggers are named, foldered and explained properly. I do feel the boss itself should have taken a 'boss' foldier with his own triggers and not inside the initialisation but that's a minor thing worth mentioning. No points removed for that. What botheres me and Adiktuz, who is consulting me on the triggers on all entries, is the excessive use of Waits in spells and Unit is attacked event. Waits in the Start triggers 1 and 2 don't seem to be able to cause a lot of horror in the terms of wait abusing such as alt-tab delay,game speed change , etc. Also there are tooo damn many periodic events and random period events, they tend to overwlap each other and make the fight look like it is bugged. You should have split the boss into more visible recognizable phases and not so many random stuff happening at random time. Adiktuz suggested to substract 5 points, but I think it's too much. 7\10

Object Data:
- Dummy units are properly set and can not cause major or minor problems.(the frost nova dummy doesn't have it's cast point and anim. backswing at 0) Icons are corresponding to their spells and the spell descriptions are informative and gramatically accurate. The boss fight music could be compressed a bit more but since it's over 3 minutes in duration it's justified. No bugs found in inaccurate hotkeys, selection circles or health bars bigger than their corresponding unit.
10\10

Gameplay:
- Another dynamic boss fight but with a lot of strategies to consider due to the randomness of the boss himself. This way of doing a big part of him reminds me of the diablo franchise and the random boss spells (mostly) the bosses cast there.
I tried the fight in all difficulty modes and I must say it feelt a lot diffrent each time. The extreme mode is undoable for me, I tried it around 10 times. The problem was when the counter-clockwise beam that spawn from the middle begin to circle. It has no indication that it is starting or the direction the first tick will appear. Also combined with the boss shockwave-ing me it felt bit too much. (Yes I know I should stun him to get away).
What I like about your heroes (I must admit at first I didn't liked it because it was too simplistic, but only you create a pack of heroes. everyone else do just one so it is also justified.), also from the previous contests is that I don't even need to read the description of the spells - they do exactly as the icon suggests.(well if I didnt have like 12 years of warcraft experience I wouldn't know the icons...anyway whatever)
Your mana mask gives 25 strenght instead of inteligence. But I guess that's what you get for such a cheap mask on ebay lol. No seriously it's a fluke. A Major one actually as the mana is a problem on higher difficulties due to more intensive heals required.
One other thing I found confusing is that the boss,his mini angels and the 4 angel splits at 25% are pretty much the same size and can be a lot irritating to target. I feel like you should have used other models for the boss assistants. Plenty of holy themed models to go around the hive.
I could not figure out the description about the boss in the trigger section - most of the spells seem to do thousands of damage according to the explination...thanks God they don't do that much ingame because I would probably have to be korean to beat the boss. (a fact is a fact)
Overall a nice fight with the major problems being the randomness of the events that can overwlap with other events and cause very dangerous situations. Other problem is the 'quiet'-ness of the boss. Usually there should be some flavor text or vocalized when he starts something major like the phase switch or other spells that are practically dangerous.
One minor thing the floating text that reads Click to start the fight doesn't appear if only halph the unit is in visible (camera bounds) range, so I accidently clicked him and started the game before taking the items, so they dissapeared. Double click would be a better idea, or like the past contests - a message string.
I eventually found out that slowing the game speed to beat the boss in the highest difficulty (yea I suck at testing hard games :( so I do that sometimes ) would tamper with the 'wait' triggers for boss events and it was nasty.
24\30

PENALTIES:
- Incomplete credit list. Music/sounds are also an exported resourse, the creators of which should not be forgotten. -2

One of the better entries I must say. Not too simple yet not too complex and with variety of choices to be made like item distribution and dynamic boss strategies adapting to his random nature.

Concept: I was very disappointed with your concept. It looks like you created an all new map from the previous contest#7, and yet a good chunk of the content
is the same as the previous game (as well as many of your other maps). You introduced a new boss, and yet the boss itself is almost identical.

3/15

Map Presentation/Design: Pretty simple pre-game information. When the map loads I liked that I had time to check out the abilities and look around the map
before getting beat on by some mega-boss. I would have preferred if you centered the floating text over the boss.

9/10

Terrain: Your terrain was extremely simple - just a tile pattern with a polygon shaped arena. I would have understood if you wanted an arena-feeling map, but
you had no thematic reason for making it appear this way. The boss would have been just as good gameplay-wise if the terrain was better.

14/25

Triggers/Efficiency/Performance: Your triggers are pretty poorly organized. You have folders for "Initialization", "GAMEPLAY", "SETTINGS", and "BOSS STATUS BAR",
and yet it seems like your triggers are a uniform, random distribution across them. Some of your triggers have explanatory comments but a good portion
of them just have a name like "Elite EVENT 2 LOOP" with a bunch of sleepactions and things inside. I wouldn't complain if the triggers all behaved properly
in-game but they don't. When I won your boss fight the angel respawned at the same time - it looks like you have some logic structure imperfection and
a good way to improve that would be to improve your "engineering" - make the map easy to develop for yourself, easy for others to understand and learn from,
and easy for other people to extend (if applicable). There are quite a few performance improvements that are possible, but I didn't experience any delay on
my machine so I can't complain about such things. It looks like leaks are all cleaned so that's a plus. I would suggest learning jass - you've delving into
the realm of desired content that can't well be described in GUI, and you're paying the price in readability.

1/10

Object Data: You shouldn't use active icons for passive abilities. I also disliked that the events in the boss fight were kind of random and unexplained -
suddenly there were 3 angels and then the angel lifted in the air and changed locations. I think you were trying to imitate boss fights in other games,
but it just doesn't flow well here.

5/10

Gameplay: I was disappointed to see another map of yours with the same 3 heroes were you just choose some items and start. I think in the future you should do
your best to focus on just one character with a couple game-changing items and some abilities that can be utilized effectively. The way it is currently you
can win the game by just pressing tab and healing your heroes and spamming abilities, and the 18 items I spent 10 minutes choosing had literally zero effect
on the gameplay.

10/30

Total: 42/100
160036-albums4747-picture65391.png

Options

Judging:

Originality:
- A game of cat and mouse with a pint of horrorish feeling. And a nice soundtrack to go with it. Despite I would probably go for something more mysterious and literally scary sounding it was a good addition too. A promising start and begining cinematic, altho a bit random and not really insightfull. I am glad it could be skipped after the third attempt on the map.
You seem to be a fan of mysterious themed maps with much unanswered questions story-wise to understanding what's going on. But since this is a boss fight story is optional, altho I would always reward a good story even if not needed or required by the contest's criteria.
I was puzzled at the start why do you made such terrain but when the gameplay kicked off I understood the idea...after dying a few times in the process too.
Vendula is one of the diffrent entries that is much more technique oriented rather than button bashing hack-n-slash type of boss fights. I do however question exactly the 'boss fight' requirement of the contest. You yourself stated that this is a mini game where people have to think. Unfortunately the contest must be based on a boss unit and this is not exactly what I would call it.
Nontheless it's a great map that I even got ideas to be made in multiplayer with a lot more customization. Despite not being exactly on the typical boss fight row we are used to, it does feel original in the mini-combat system and the terrain is gorgeous.
10\15

Map Presentation/Design:
- The map starts with a nice description and explination on how the 'demoness' got where she is. Well it didn't make much sense but as I often say , it's better than a blank field. The loading screen actually makes sense...and then came the description.You might have fixed some grammar mistakes ingame but I bet you forgot the loading screen text. It makes absolutely no sense at all. I didn't start the game when it loaded just to double check the text tab. I myself am not the best in the english field but that was ridiculous. Based on the scripts you made I thought things would be more... fluent. Anyway the begining mini-cinematic was somewhat empty. When you make a long black screen with some flashes you should vocalize it better with some sounds or make a small monologue containing the confused questions of someone who was knocked out and wakes up in the middle of a jungle. It only looks natural that way. Cinematic is skipable which is a HUGE thank you based on the number of attempts on all difficulties.
Great informative quest log, detailed list of imports and some hints. (Altho I wouldn't exactly call the text in the 'Hint' Quest much of a help, like a hint should give, it was more like a generic text again explaining that the player must use his brain mostly.)
7/10

Terrain:
- As I said above I love the terrain. It's naturalistic yet has a hint of death in it due to the filters and fog...and the absense of any living thing walking or flying around. I must say the two types of trees you used don't really fit with each other but due to the camera being set at a good distance they blend together in a small utopic way like a mini-ecosystem. At first I thought the terrain is random and doesn't really affect the way to play but checking the pathing makes me wonder for actual possibilities to use blink more and skip greater distances. I do feel the Asjara trees needed a bit more tinting to darker outtakes like 100/60/45.
The supporting vegetation is also of great quality and makes the picture even more complete. It is not spammed - something that many people find irresistable when using good quality custom models. The whole place looks natural and mysterious. I was trecking with interest searching for some secret items places and other stuff. (didn't find anything tho)
What I didn't like was the waterfalls that seemed like errupting from each other and place in the middle of the long pond that looked like a river. You got a great waterfall model - just level it down to surface level and place it on the river path to look like a steep fast river.
At minor positions the trees can block my hero and the boss making it hard to play due to lack of health bars.
19\25

Triggering:
- Triggering judging done entirely on Adiktuz as I don't have the required knowledge to judge something so hardcoded.
-2: For not nulling local variables, plus you also have some not really useful locals
-1: For using TSA (waits)
I think you should indent the functions inside of libraries too.
Also, I suggest putting the libraries in separate triggers rather than cramping the header
considering that you're already using vJASS anyway.
Putting the rawcodes into globals are good practice too.
Using descriptive names for variables is a nice practice too.
I would like to subtract point too for the not so good structure of the spells (so hardcoded),
but basing on the description of the triggering/performance part of judging I decided not to since
they don't cause any in-game issues or performance problems. But it would really benefit you
to always try your best to make your spell scripts flexible, even for contests like this.
Also, the indentation of that cinematic trigger is really not so cool...
6\10

Object Data:
- You have qute a lot of customly made doodads (even thou they mostly use normal models) that you didn't use at all. They should have been removed to be more presentative when checked by other map makers. To see which doodads you haven't used just try to delete them, if they delete without a message that the map contains x numbers of them - you don't need them since you didn't use them. Also a few doodads using custom models were also not used.That makes for used space that remained unrequired.
Spells have 30 levels... Hardly needed and as I examine them it seems that the higher the hero level the more mana spells require. Why is this needed? It looks like a bad idea for an enrage-timer like with the -1 strenght she gets per level. Surely this can be done in an easier ways. You should have put a description in triggers explaining that with levels the hero loosed health, gains mana, blink gets longer etc.
7\10

Gameplay:
- The start was promising. Then I left the first tiny area... and immediately got chomped by the abomination that could probably outrun Bolt. I restarted and then took a closer look at the spells and made a small mana calculation - the thing you kept repeating about needing to think to win this actually came true. I was surprised to a certain point ^^ .
On the spells:
- The Net - i didn't find it really very usefull because of the duration being too short and not immediate cast point/backswing of the hero made me get hit almost every time the boss was near me and I tried to ensnare him. Kind of looses the point of using it over blink. To my surprise the duration even gets shorter the higher the level of the net is.
- Shield Off(?? when was it On) - very usefull and the main damage sourse (at least the way I played it) however I don't understand how is the duration according to the tooltip description increasing to a maximum of 30 seconds with 2 seconds cooldown?
- Blink - it was somewhat usefull but most of the time the knockback from ShieldOff gave me enough time to keep runing , turning to the boss and shieldOff-ing him again.
Now the problem I have with this map is that it is not really a boss fight. It's a fun (a bit irritating) mini-game. The boss as we know it should have something more than autoattacks. The thing I liked was that he was reappearing from diffrent directions from time to time....but that was it. The actuall fight was missing. Add 2 more 'boss' units and 10 players and it might be fun tossing them around, but now it was not really having any replayable value. The only strategy I could use was the directon in which I run when the game starts and the little choice I have about combinating the spells in chains with the hope to do something more.
In a few words - boss that doesn't behave like a boss, hero with an interesting choice of skills but hardly any customization possible for the map in that state.
Even that being said , the map was dynamic, atmospheric and fun in general.
15\30

PENALTIES:
- Minor penalty for not giving credit for the awesome blood model/skin/splash (whatever) , originally uploaded at xgm.ru. They are people too. -1

Concept: I really like the concept of your map. Basically a fast-pased fight with a deadly enemy where one mistake means death. The atmosphere is also quite
good - generally your map was good also because you chose something that was possible to "finish making" in the alotted time - that really shows your experience.

15/15

Map Presentation/Design: It looks like you copy and pasted some content into the map's loading screen and never checked it - all of the lines are broke in strange places.
The opening description has some misspelled words including "proceed" and "be". Overall pretty good though.

8/10

Terrain: You did a very good job terraining the map - much better than I could do. I appreciated that you weren't afraid to use graphically intensive quantities
and imports for a single-player game, but at the same time it was actually a little bit *too* much. The big trees made it difficult to see the enemy and yourself
from the camera's angle.

23/25

Triggers/Efficiency/Performance: Performance-wise, the game is quite good - no lag or any such issues. I took a look at the triggers and as I can see there are no
leaks. If there were, it wouldn't matter since the game lasts 7 seconds anyway :p That being said, I think you could actually benefit with "less" optimized code
and result in much better readability. Your style of coding with the entire map script in just the header, using the fold feature is, in my opinion, a pretty poor
choice. You should use libraries and scopes within separate trigger/folder labels. Also, I was disappointed to see that you basically inlined the scripts to the
point that once again, you've betrayed readability. And even beyond that, it's not perfectly inlined. Take a look at function "finish" as an example. I can spot a
massive amount of imperfections and I believe you can too. Still, the code is quite good.

9/10

Object Data: Everything visually in the map made sense, and you chose the correct base abilities &c for the job. It would have been nice if you gave all the tall canopy
trees some transparency and maybe gave the boss some kind of indicator effect, but that's just my opinion I guess.

9/10

Gameplay: I think you could have really improved the user experience for first-time players by making the easy mode give some extra tips (and maybe extra mana regen!)
The text in the game was pretty enigmatic, and I was hoping for some foreshadowing of how the game would work and what to expect, but I didn't get that. Still, I
really liked your game.

25/30

Total: 89/100
160036-albums4747-picture65392.png

Options

Judging:

Originality:
- Every time I see dungeon that is centered about fire,lava, magma and molten rocks, the little pyromaniac in my head screams of excitment. We have the molten pleasure of the underworld, a greately ripped Deathwing model, hero model and the fiery cocroches. Hopefully the gameplay will live up to the high demand of using such models. Because you can easily use a paladin, lava spawn, fire lord and red-tinted tentacle to replace the heavy imports.
Arrow movement maps are currently always there - at the contest entries... Rarely someone makes a big project around that mechanic, just because it is unreliable and instead of giving fluent gameplay and more joy to the players it irritates them and annoys the hell out of them. On a macro level the originality of the map is undoubted due to the small amount of such games made, but considering it on a smaller scale - the past contests - your last entry was also using arrow movement (altho it was a lot more buggy and lacking) and falls to the same mistakes like last time. I will explain what I mean when it comes to gameplay.
Even that being said the hack-and-slash you present now is an improvement from the last time. I respect the fact that you stand up with a style of gameplay for your entries, but perhaps in the name of creativity you should try a diffrent approach next contest. Last time you made a caster fighting a dragon, now you make a melee warrior fighting a dragon. I hope I won't get to judge another dragonfight in the future. Don't get me wrong I like them but it gets repetative.
8/15

Map Presentation/Design:
- In terms of presentation you score nicely. The loading screen is somewhat informative, it also presents the contest to the community if it was a multiplayer map.The short story description is a bit worn out but I got used to it by now. Everyone seems to do maps about big bad demons,dragons,warlocks etc. who want to destroy everything and you must stop them, or in your case kill them after the 'apocalypse'. That somewhat explains how the hero ended up covered in magma and looking like a marvel superhero.
Game mechanics (tutorial) explination is simple yet informative. The difficulty is also a good addition to the game. I did it in all 3 difficulties, but the diffrence wasn't very notable. It would have been much better however if you had made a multiboard with the hotkeys, just to remind the function of each of them. Check Aegatarius by Tickles. He did it pretty well.
10\15

Terrain:
- The terrain was not really an issue in the game and does not disrupt the gameplay, like your previous one in the Drumms of a Dungeon contest. If you remember back then the walls,bookshelves and some pillars were blocking the camera at some points in the game.
You have used a lot of pillars to make the walls at each gate. However my siggestion to you is instead of spamming endless pillars to cover small areas to look like walls to tweak the X,y of a few pillars to make them look more wide and long. Also hide the overwlapping bottom part of each pillar to remove the annoying blinking between the borders of the models. The terrain gives the atmosphere of a volcano but the outland vegetation and mushrooms kind of ruin it. There are great tutorials in the hive on how to make your doodads look natural and where a flower can be placed and where - not.
That's about it for the starting zone. Now on the boss zone. Just captured in a window 2543 doodads positioned ONLY around and inside the boss chamber. This caused a lot of lag on my laptop and I had to remove the overspammed lava cracks. You can make a much better lava by using the tile Lava Crack and putting SOME lava cracks doodads over it, mask it with some (not a lot) orange-red glow. The reddish water is a bad choice because it takes a huge mount of Lava cracks doodads to cover it and look natural, as your entry proves. The third way is just to use water and glow but remove the waves that still remain blue when they hit the walkable terrain's border. From Map options untick 'Show water waves on cliff shores', remove all the unneeded cracks and see the result.
Apart from the lag issues I had with the overspammed lava cracks the terrain meets the needs of such map.
19/25

Triggering:
- Your triggers are all (except 1) named and arranged into foldiers propperly, greatelly reducing the time to browse through the interesting stuff. (rubs hands). You have some triggers mistaken like the Victory trigger. Instead of picking the boss and checking of his death , it picks Character 0005 which is the hero. So when the hero dies both victory and defeat triggers run. Also why do you need a selection clear trigger to run every 0.03 sec. I browsed through the triggers but didn't find a place where the hero gets selected. If you wan't a selection circle to be invisible set its size in the object editor to -1. Both health bar and selection circle will dissapear completely. You have 4 triggers that wait 0.03sec and run all the time. Such numerous loops can cause lag and if the leaks are not properly cleared it will build up and eventually crash the map. You use waits on the boss triggers (altho they are on a trigger that is used mainly for esthetics) and your spawn creeps triggers also can create an enemy unit inside the 'water' that can not engage the hero. (I will attach a screenshot to show) 7\10

Object Data:
- Due to the game mode being in cinematic dimention , there are no icons, quests and spells that don't feel esthetically right. The models and especially the hero model was too large to compensate and could have easily be replaced by something more usefull in terms of size saving. I don't think any of the imports were really needed, all of them could have easily be replaced with lower poly ones. Deathwing has some great animations that you'v missed using. Your sounds were not working at all but when I removed them it turns out you didn't use them either.(as no trigger was disabled) The custom spells could have been named properly too. It was hard to understand them in the end. Overall I find it unneeded for most of your imports but due to them not exceeding the limit of 8mgb it's ok ...i guess. 8\10

Gameplay:
- The most important part of any game. I was happy to see difficulty settings but when I played there was NOTHING to make me think 'this was harder than before'. I played on all 3 setting with pretty much no change. My health was resetting when I entered the corridor and when I left it. Altho I jumped over the fires they still damage me...so what's the point in this entire area? I run through it and get healed back to full health after the fires taking 50-80% of it. The enemies were not what I expected. They just come and attack me with melee attacks that most of the time were not even enhansed by any type of sound. What was the diffrence between the spiders and the scorpions? They both seemed to take the same amount of hits to die, they do absolutely nothing else than autoattack and there is no way to dodge their attacks. This limits the strategies (to pretty much 0) that the player can implement on the diffrent difficulties.
Sadly the spells of the hero are not much usefull either. I never needed to use F1 as the hero tends to face the enemies on his own and I just spammed F2. The jump - used it in the fire covered corridor before the boss, but still got damaged every time, so technically no use for it at all. The special F3 altho was usefull, tended to bug every time if press F3 while another attack animation was still playing. Then it was going in cooldown but not starting at all, both animation and any damage.
So from all 4 abilities I only majorly used F2. If you remember your last entry for the Drums in the Dungeon contest, you had the same problem there. You made many abilities with no need for 90% of them. This is not a triggering or spell showcase but a contest where we need to follow the theme and present something fresh and WORKING.
On all 3 dificulties the boss dies when I kill the first 4 tentacles, my camera unlocks and no victory is displayed. 30 seconds later 6 tentacles and a lot of creeps spawn which makes me believe the boss is not supposed to die after the first 4 tentacles. Units spawn inside the river of lava, at first I thought they were the problem because of a counter requiring them all to die but there was no such integer so it was just a bug. So the boss fight actually was completely trashed and not entertaining at all, too bad of the imported models.
At the left bottom corner of the boss room I am able to enter behind the walls and stuck my hero there. Also while fighting in the first room with the scorpions and fiery cocroaches the boss health display in the multiboard briefly appears and dissapears again a milisecond later. Messed trigger agin.
10\30

PENALTIES:

- Due to missing credits list. Have in mind that according to hive rules a lack of credits disregards the map and disallows the user from participating in the contest for which it was submitted. However due to the very small amount of entries (that do the same mistake) it would ruin the contest if a moderator disqualified you.

Did you test your map at all? It has countless bugs and laggs a lot due to the 2500+ doodads at the boss room. My suggestion is not to focus so much on the hero since in the end it doesn't pay off as you'v proven yet again. Best of wishes , I like your ideas but they need refining and testing.

Concept: The whole arrow movement and fight thing has been realized countless times before. There's no content in the map because you're trying to do things that the engine
wasn't made for - the result is awkward behaviors and frustrating gameplay. That being said, you made it happen better than most of these maps turn out.

5/10

Map Presentation/Design: This part was a disaster :( In the setup/lobby menu there is a slot for another player which obviously can only be a computer. The description and
title don't contain any information about who made the map, nor the version number. The tutorial contains text that has the |n linebreak operator, but that isn't
supported. The tutorial also moves quite fast and doesn't give a new user time to understand its implications - it's almost like not having the tutorial makes just as
much sense.

1/10

Terrain: Everything looks decent because you used good imports and cinematically realized some brilliant effects (eg seeing the boss for the first time), but actually the
terrain of the map is quite sub-par, to the point that even I could compete with it (which is not good news). I disagree with this rubric though, so I'd like to
give you a reasonable score because your map is aesthetically quite nice.

15/25

Triggers/Efficiency/Performance: There was some lag in the map but I'm quite certain this is due to camera angles and far-z clip values - your triggers are far from perfect
but certainly not the source of any fps drop. All the important leaks that I can spot in GUI are cleaned so performance shouldn't decrease with time. Overall you've done
a pretty good job keeping things smooth given that you're working in GUI. I suggest learning how to use jass and timers if you want to increase your options for future
contests. Still, pretty good.

8/10

Object Data: Just as with terrain, I think you chose the right tools for the job. The map has a good aesthetic and it's uninterrupted by object data. Be careful however with
empty fields in the object editor. When you start making a map, make it a goal that you'll be able to understand everything you did three years from now. Units with no
names and abilities called Unknown (A00K) are unacceptable.

8/10

Gameplay: After killing the first set of pillars the boss disappeared and my camera became unlocked. Firelord's health went to 0% but then 6 tentacles appeared and I couldn't
fight because my camera was unlocked - pressing arrow keys moved the camera and made it impossible to move around. This is due to very unsafe triggering; I don't have the
time to search for the culprit, but if you make it a goal to never use the "Wait x game seconds" action again, that probably is what has ruiend the game logic and caused
this bug.

10/30

Total: 47/100

160036-albums4747-picture65393.png

Options

Judging:

Originality:
- It seems to me that the common idea when it comes to a boss fight is a room with a boss in it OR a small usually unrefined interlude dungeon before the epic fight. That being said I do feel your map is of the second type. Why do I say 'unrefined' I shall explain later.
The boss fight for good or bad is the classical 'dodge the spot' with a little spin (the death coil phase), some summons; everything written in the handbooks over the years (and cannoned by a fair amount of game developers) for a bossfight is here. I must say if the game was a bit younger and the theme wasn't so much repeated by default I would have enjoyed it a lot more.
As I always say fancy systems and complex triggering doesn't always do the 'thing' for those who see beyond numerical data of the damage,armor,mana,etc. but the esthetics as well. I am happy to see you'v kept it simple and tried to show us your style by forging the small path between the house and the boss area. Some of the ideas in my opinion paid off better than others, but more on that in the terrain section.
I am taking away points for originality simply because it was done before...too many times to count. It fell a little dull and bland, the abbilities which were hardly edited from their defaults (if not counting the questionable use of imported special effects) just added to this dissatisfaction.
Don't get me wrong. You are probably thinking ''you liked the idea of the classical boss fight but then it seems you don't like it''. Simplisity can be in the easy to navigate interface,non-exotic systems and easy to master game mechanics. But in your map I found dull hero spells, enemies that were not a challenge at all and only used basic attacks while almost oneshot all the time. The challenge was missing. Simple doesn't mean boring. Not for me at least. And my god have I seen hundreds of bosses using the FlameStrike-dodge. They should make a standalone game about dodging flamestrikes.
7/15

Map Presentation/Design:
- There are many questions when it comes to presentation. First off by just throwing an eye over the terrain design I can tell that you were planning for something diffrent from what came out eventually.You must have skipped a chunk of ideas you had probably because of time issues or lazy, only you know...but at least clean after that.(what I mean is remove unfinished indoor buildings,models, delete unused imports etc etc) There are unfinished structures and objects using custom models that are not even visible in the game. And you were too lazy to remove them and clean the import list from things you don't use or don't really need.
The loading screen looked nicely done but the information about the map is missing. Utilize it better because the loading is the moment players actually READ what is written in the instructions, flavor text, story or whatever you decide to put there. The instructions ingame were pretty much enough - keep going, kill all, revive at stone > repeat.
6/10

Terrain:
- A party night is always fun untill someone starts to drink too much. While doing the terrain looks like you were on a lets-overdecorate-frenzy. Yes standard terrains look dead because most people don't get a hold on the small tweaks that can spread life in them - wind, rays of light, some birds , some critters, mushrooms here and there...but lets start from the point where the map loads.
I am immediately thrown at a 4-walls empty building with staircase leading nowhere(and no pathing blockers there also) and walls that should have been made to block the outside vision. On my left is a group of waterfalls attached to a semi-wooden pillar (wtf), lots of animated vegetation, glowing butterflies in rainbow mode, a railway, fenses, mixed types of trees...I can go on. It almost looks like you imported halph of the Ultimate Terraining Map and was not sure how to start so you decided to use everything.
You should choose a style and stick to it. Make it visible when zones switch, don't just toss a bit of this and a bit of that on random places. There were a few what-the-hell moments, like the wall with the doorframe from the hobbiton models set that is positioned after the second group of ghouls. What is the purpose of it? Why are the surrounding rocks so low, how do they support the thing at all?
Altho your map is about a mage/warlock trying to defeat the 'Lord of Darkness' which by your description seems like a hellish spawn that wants to consume all life (my god I should have removed a point for originality just for this), yet his position there doesn't seem to have affected the nature. You should try to express the arrival of the demon in a magical forest by at least setting dead trees, animals, blight and just the things that can tell a story on their own.
My advice for you is to clear your vision of what you want to do. At some places the doodad spam is so thick there are over 60-100 objects in 3x3 squares of map. That affects both vision, aesthetics and game performance.
Secondly use ELEVATION and model SCALING as much as you can.For example I tweaked your starting area and used ONLY the models you had there. I had to remove the dreadfull butterflies tho. See the comparison screenshot bellow in the attachments.
13/25

Triggering:
- The triggers are foldered and named properly. Was the Damage detection system yours? You are running multiple times the Map Initialization event.
Also you seem to forget to destroy already used locations, creating multiple leaks through the game.
Apart from that it looks ok. A few triggers can be reduced in lenght but for such a small map it can't affect the performance at a visible rate.
7\10

Object Data:
- Altho the models you used are in the right section and labled correctly I see a HUGE amount of models that you imported,implemented in the editor and never used. For example the whole Hobbiton enviroment including interior of the house, some fences that don't fit the theme, unused or unable to be seen ingame statues and a lot more.The hero and spell icons fit their effects and are arranged good altho I don't think the ElementalGuise (15% heal) effect fits the spell at all. Some visual bugs appear while the 'TimeStop' is running.
Also a lot of (all?) green icons. You have imported them but not put them in the right path. And why is the hero squeaking like a parrot? Like there are not enough vocalized characters ingame so we have to hear this annoying sound the whole game.
A final note - what's up with the Lich model? Can't you use it? I don't find reasoning in importing so many, and I do include doodads, unneeded stuff.
3/10

Gameplay:
- Now the most important part of the game. The gameplay. As I said a while ago above I am gonna start with the unsatisfaction of the spells. They were too basic and identical to their originals (exept the time stoping, the heal was with the complexity of a health potion). They offered NO, not a single strategy in their use. Also they had no synergy and felt too independant from each other. I was hoping for some chain effects or at least a crowd controll spell on a single target so the going through the forest is actually a challenge (given that you put more seriouse enemies on the path, ofcorse).
Then came the endless mana - I never ran out of mana or had to preserve it. So no mana problems too, the faceroll keeps getting better and better. So this is about the hero and the limited ways of strategizing the fight in terms of skills.(and I am not even gonna comment about the squeaking annoying sounds he make, because at some point it DID affect my gameplay.)
Enemies. The second hole in the cheese. We practically got 3 of them - the ghouls that do absolutely no damage or use any skills, the abominations that are heavy on the health but that's about it for them, the boss - the stare contest I had with this guy while he was switching phases due to the lack of autoattacks was awkward enough. I checked in the editor just to find out that the abominations actually did spawn a gas that deals damage... too bad the damage was so insignificant I never noticed it ingame.
The dungeon part of the map fell like walking into a gallery with occasionally hitting some enemies one-two times and moving on. I was hoping for this process to stop repeating itself before I reach the boss but alas I was wrong. I think removing the whole walk in the park time and focusing on the boss would have worked much better for you.
Then came the bugs:
- After you cast 'cluster rockets of the arcane' the next autoattack the hero does deals so much damage that oneshots abominations and ghouls alike. This was never explained in the spell tooltip so I am guessing it wasn't meant to work that way.
- The death coil moment when I have to reflect the missle back to the boss commonly buggs and leaves an effect following my hero without visually doing anything.
About the boss: I was able to completely IGNORE the ghoul due to the minimal-to-none damage it dealt. The flamestrike and meteor were extremely slow and easy to avoid too. The Acolytes - death in the one-two combo attacks. Altho things with him can get nasty at some random times when I don't even see him because he is so small and the colors blend at some point.
I must admit I died by the boss 2 times, but then managed to kill him, got a message that he is dead (not that I needed it) and that was it.
p.s. I never got a RuneofPower drop.
10\30

PENALTIES:

- Due to missing credits list. Have in mind that according to hive rules a lack of credits disregards the map and disallows the user from participating in the contest for which it was submitted. However due to the very small amount of entries (that do the same mistake) it would ruin the contest if a moderator disqualified you.

My suggestion for you is to work on a more clean and tidy kind of way. The many many imports that were not used was a sign of laziness and felt bad to download a map with only halph used the size it had.Also when it comes to terrain learn to use the color tinting, scale and lowering/leveling the doodads for greater effects on the map.

Concept: Your map was conceptually pretty simple and standard. There's a short exploration sequence which gives you time to learn your abilities, followed by a boss fight
which is heavily event-based. This concept always works well in the warcraft engine and your map is actually quite exemplary in that aspect. I also appreciated your
innovation with the keyboard-events in the boss fight.

9/10

Map Presentation/Design: Your map description was missing your name, and I had to look up the name of your map to remember who I was judging. You lack any notification of
version, implying that you don't have a version control system, which is a sign of bad practice. After I won the game I had to exit the map manually.. There was no timed
win screen. I think you should have spent a little more time on these things to make your map much more polished.

6/10

Terrain: Everything was quite nice looking, but there were some awkward areas in the room you spawn in which had some places you could walk which shouldn't have allowed you,
as well as some places you couldn't walk that looked possible. The details along the path were also a bit awkward. You used a lot of imports which looked nice individually,
but I didn't really feel immersed due to some other parts of the terrain that were especially bare. At the boss fight area, it's also not especially obvious where you can
and cannot walk. Still, everything looked above average.

18/25

Triggers/Efficiency/Performance: You have some leaks in your boss battle triggers, which run perioidically and therefore will degrade the performance of the game over time.
This would be negligible except that you also have this happening in some periodic triggers with very high frequencies.

4/10

Object Data: Your camera ability icon is pretty ugly, I don't think blizzard intended for this to ever be used as a BTN. At least two of your abilities are just boring
recreations of object data - thunderbolt, clusterrockets, etc - but you did a great job in making them look nice using imports and custom data. The mage's BTN is an ability
icon.. Why? You could have chosen the acolyte icon - that would be simple and better looking. If you give your dummy caster unit (the ones that cast flamestrike etc) the
ability "locust", their health bars will not temporarily appear on the screen. The good stuff definitely out-weighs the bad stuff though.

7/10

Gameplay: I was pleasantly surprised by the actual boss fight - everything was visually quite nice - but I think I would change the hints from game messages somehow - either
display them before the boss fight to explain how he works, or something like that. After checking the quest menu, I think that suffices - but honestly the current method
is okay, it's just a little bit distracting. Your content was generally on the simple side, but the result in-game was very enjoyable and had a feeling of originality
about it due to the event responding system.

25/30

Total: 69/100

Results:

Calculation Formula: ((Poll Votes / Total Poll Votes) * 35) + (((First judge+Second judge)/2) * (65 / 100)))

1. Deathchef: 50.4606060606
2. -Kobas-: 44.5598484848
3. Xiliger: 44.2348484848
4. MaTiJa97: 43.3454545455
5. Aeroblyctos: 42.1992424242

[#1] Deathchef [#2] -Kobas- [#3] Xiliger

Poll | Contest

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_022813_195254_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_022813_195254_01.jpg
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 172
  • WC3ScrnShot_030213_151428_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_030213_151428_01.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
I hope everyone is happy with the judging.

Not exactly what I was expecting, imo Cokedmonkey has given too much credit to DeathChef, who's entry altho entertaining was not really much of a boss fight. Nonetheless it was the best terrain and it did give a lot of points for terrain, who most of the contestants still choose to ignore.

Congratulation to everyone on the Rewind contest. Congratulation to the winner too.

Last edited:
Level 37
Finally the contest is judged! I'm glad the contest is completed and I can't wait for new contests!

About my coding, I do like making things with GUI and I'm not moving to JASS. I'm not an engineer type of person who likes to improve things; once I've learned something I like to continue doing things the same way. And bout 'waits' I like to use them, I mean they don't bug but they maybe poor coding. This is however a single-player game and no need to be so accurate. If the boss works, then I'm happy.

In the future you'll also see my entries based on the campaign I'm creating. Other than being part of the community other essential thing to join contests is that my entries are based on the campaign. Why? Because I'm obsessed about it and it is the only thing that keeps me still here. It is a shame if I lose points because of that but I can take it. At least I'm not disqualified because of my way.

Congratz Deathchef!

Last edited:
Level 14
Not even all contestants want to comment on the end of the contest.... And I took so much time in forging my neutral judging in hope for everyone to be happy...

Yes -Kobas- results like this with less than 1 point diffrence are a good example that those 80+ rep points are well deserved for the winner.

Aero if you remember you DID say after the end of Drums in the Dungeon contest, that you will make something fresh and new in the future. Where did that go?

This should do just fine. :)
attachment.php

The original image path is 'ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNShadowPact.blp'. This is the icon that I used for the difficulty ability(as a spell book).

__
Lordkoon said:
- You have qute a lot of customly made doodads (even thou they mostly use normal models) that you didn't use at all. They should have been removed to be more presentative when checked by other map makers. To see which doodads you haven't used just try to delete them, if they delete without a message that the map contains x numbers of them - you don't need them since you didn't use them. Also a few doodads using custom models were also not used.That makes for used space that remained unrequired.
If you actually checked the object manager and compare it to the object manager data you will see that there are no useless doodads. Also with the import manager, I deleted everything that was pointless, I even optimized the music and shortened it to compress quite some space. But yeh I did forget to delete a thew blood models(clumsy me) but these only took up a thew kb of space max..
Lordkoon said:
Spells have 30 levels... Hardly needed and as I examine them it seems that the higher the hero level the more mana spells require. Why is this needed? It looks like a bad idea for an enrage-timer like with the -1 strenght she gets per level. Surely this can be done in an easier ways. You should have put a description in triggers explaining that with levels the hero loosed health, gains mana, blink gets longer etc.
How the leveling system works is that if you get hit by the abomination you loose experience, the abominations experience increases. You increase a small amount of experience over time. If you hurt the abomination you gain experience. This experience rate from damage also depends on the difficulty.

Actualy you also increase agility (which also increases movement speed a huge plus) and intelligence per level. Strength is decreased to make things all the more intense with things getting all the more technical and differenciates the game from point 'A' the start of the match to point 'B' the end of the match.

For every time you use an ability it increases a level. it also increases a level when you increase a level.
About the blink. Yes every time you level up the manna cost increases, although it comes at an advantage with leveling up never the less. the cool down decreases which is a large plus while in the combat. You are also able to increase the range that you can blink.

I would off liked to keep this more of a secret twist, although I guess that I am going to have to make a tutorial to help others play the map and actually make a beginners difficulty which may probably sound easier than it is, at-least for this map. I will also reply more to the criticism later. There are reasons behind the things that I did and yeh I am still just learning. ;)

Attachments

• BTNShadowPact EditCrop.jpg
    BTNShadowPact EditCrop.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 612
Last edited:
Level 14
If you actually checked the object manager and compare it to the object manager data you will see that there are no useless doodads. Also with the import manager, I deleted everything that was pointless, I even optimized the music and shortened it to compress quite some space. But yeh I did forget to delete a thew blood models(clumsy me) but these only took up a thew kb of space max..
;)

If you would like I will take the time to make a list of doodads that are not used at all. Objects in the object editor are : units,spells,doodads,buffs,upgrades,destructables etc. Given the time I used to carefully examine all maps, it is insulting to me to blame me that I would write things that I haven't checked. For example the Water section of the doodads. I also checked again that I got 2 versions of your map. In the first one there are vegetation made and not used. Now that I check the 30.01 version I see that you have used '1 instance' from each of the 4 'plants' . All custom models uploaded for a jungle map and used only 1-2 times that are even hardly visible due to the heavy vegetation is a waste of resourse.

The level edition you made can not be discovered ingame simply because it is too fast paced and there is no time to read secondly changing tooltips or even discover that the mana cost is changed. Also you could have made it in no more than 10 levels, 30 is too much and just prolonges the load time of the map. You should explain this in the guide as not everyone who plays it will open it in the editor, and I see you have uploaded it as a complete map.

On the music - for future maps you should focus on shorter themes that blend together well or repeat without noticeable surround change. That would make you avoid using 2-3mgb of single files. A great tool for that is WavePad Sound editor.

Hopefully we won't get into polemic dialogue as the results are final and I have already proven my point. After all I was not appointed to judge by random finger pointing.

Last edited:
Nah I'm not complaining about anything to do with the score.
I was just wondering what you have explained in the criticism. This is a chance for me to be able to improve on my mapping skills in general as I really do want to make some of the best maps that may be out there some day.

About not seeing the useless doodads. Yeh I made the same mistake now as I did at the very end of the contest.. Sorry if I offended you or anything and will be sure to not make such a mistake again.

The things about the music. I already use WavePad. ^^
It's how I optimized the music quality and reduced the play time for it. I have an idea now of how to decrease the size the music will take.

More will be notified around and in the map about how the map works in some coming version. Off course when I will have time to update on these things.

Thanks for your time Lordkoon as you have been a great help. Thanks also to the others for congratulating me. :)
Congrats to -Kobas- for 2nd and Xilinger for 3rd for beating the others by a hair. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.