• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SOLDIERS is recruiting terrainer to make up-side down terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I would need a terrainer to polish the terrain i made in my map, "Soldiers". i am quite competent in triggering and balancing but my artistic skills are kinda cold.

Im talking about up-side down terrain because i transformed wc3 into a platform game. If you want to help me or/and if you want a clear vision of what im talking about, i suggest you watch my map trailer wich can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_VHPIvsKok you shall also see what's the actual terrain like.

If you wish to help me, please reply to this thread and show me (in pictures) some of the work you have done already.

ill be giving credits in my map and (if applicable) rep on wc3c to whoever's gonna help me.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.