• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Social Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Since we now have a "Follow us on Twitter" app, what about our "Follow us on Facebook" app as well? I mean I just want to know if its a good thing or a bad thing to be a part of the follow thread so we look cool lol!

and some of our members are online and became a part of the group in facebook over here: http://www.facebook.com/mobileprotection#!/group.php?gid=39077191473

so, anybody out there? speak out and lets hear them! :)

Level 7
Well I don't have Facebook or Twitter so I don't really care. But I think that since a lot of people use Facebook it isn't a bad idea, a lot more people would know about it.

However, it could be bothersome for whoever manages it. Since Twitter is simply a feed you just post the news on there, but Facebook has so many features, like chatting and such... still, I don't know that much about it, maybe you can disable certain features.

Level 14
If I want to socialize I will do it in real life... Not over a website. Plus, I dont want stalkers following me.

I think one is in this post...

163576-albums2542-picture47144.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.