• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

So the model opens up on Mdlvis but does not open up in War3 ME or World Editor. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So here is the link to the harvest golem model I'm trying to use:

Harvest Golem (WoW) - WarCraft 3 / Модмейкинг - XGM: eXtreme Gamedev & Modmaking

It opens up fine in Mdlvis but does not open up in War3 ME and in the World Editor.

I'm working on a project and a harvest golem model would look great for my work. I really really want this model to work but I don't know how to fix this problem so the model can be successfully imported to Warcraft World Editor. If anyone could please help, I would appreciate it.

Level 2
The model works fine, but according to sanity tester, something was causing the JPG decoding of the textures to fail. I fixed the textures by resaving them with Imperial BLP.

Thanks very much. Will take note on how to fix it in the future. I will definitely leave a credit for you once I finish this project. Though it is going to take a long time, I will continue to make progress bit by bit. Thank you again so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.