• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

so I've played Platform Escape Booster World map...

Level 2
having a hard time in Platform Escape BW? Feel free to watch my replay below :D

map played: Platform Escape BW 3.1a (available at Epicwar)
I won't share the map here because this map is in Korean

Booster method:
  • Hold the ⬅️ key, then press and release the ➡️ key, making your Wisp boost +1 to the left.
  • Hold the ➡️ key, then press and release the ⬅️ key for twice, making your Wisp boost +2 to the right.
  • If your speed is +3 to the left, hold the ➡️ key, then press and releaase the ⬅️ key for 3 times to stop boosting.
  • If your speed is +4 to the right, hold the ⬅️ key, then press and release the ➡️ key for 4 times to stop boosting.
And the booster is unlimited.

This map has a total of 54 levels, including 8 levels in each part 1 to 6, 4 boss levels and 2 code levels.
First code level is for Booster Master code. You must complete level 4-8 first in order to challenge this. A Booster Master code will be given to those who reach the goal (arrive the Shimmering Portal).
And this code level is skippable. There's a special warp to lead you to part 5 at level 1-3, and it'll only be shown while this code level is triggering. The continues you will have is according to the remaining time in this code level.
Second one is for Booster Maximum (aka Super Booster Master) code. You must complete level 6-8 first and will have 4 chances to challenge this.
Same as above, the code will be given to those who reach the goal AND HAVE ENTERED THE BOOSTER MASTER CODE.
Usage for both codes: -code XXX
ONLY ACCEPT ONE CODE. If you have entered the Booster Master code, a bonus continue will be given, as for Booster Maximum code, 2 bonus continues will be given.

I'll describe more info later, so stay tuned if you want :D

Take note that single player can only complete level 3-5 at most, but I've fixed it to fit the very first notice which mentioned to level 3-8. Contact me if you want the fixed version.

Attachments

• PEBW3.1a 1412s.w3g
    547.3 KB · Views: 1