• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So I'm making a campaign called X, after the name the main character goes by. Read on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This is not the one I need the skins for. For this one I've got all the skins I need. X is an epic open ended RPG like the frozen throne orc(rexxar) campaign, but on a grander scale. The story focuses on an orphan who was raised for as long as he can remember by the leader of a small warrior village, Alexander, an old warrior who keeps a mysterious, old looking yet razor-sharp 6 foot long runeblade, although he never told the young boy why. This all ends on 1 fateful day, the day of his 20th birthday. Since a few days before, the sky has been red, a fell wind has blown, and Alexanders actual son, Rosencratz, has been noqwhere to be found.

Alex. has been very concerned. Anyway, on orphans 20th birthday, a portal opened and hordes of demons (the demons in this are called fiends, but they're basically demons) emerged and, immune to any weapon, quickly slaughtered the village, down to the last woman and child, and devoured them all. Alexander and the orphan managed to escape on horseback, being pursued by demon horsemen, however, and to keep them from reaching the orphan, alex. gives his own life, after explaining to the orphan that he was an orphan, and about his destiny, that came sooner than alex.

expected, and giving him te old runeblade. (Basically the boy was given by someone who had an emblem with the mark of the fiend slayers, and was mortally wounded, and alex. saw the events of this day coming, as they were stated by prophecy, but he thought they had 20 more years.) And so the boy, taking the name X, as he never was told his name (he was supposed to be told his name on that day), boarded a ship bound for the city of Freeport, determined to slay Fortinbras(the lord of the fiends, who led the attack on Sakal Village.) and avenge the memory of the Fiend Slayers and the Sakal...

As I said, it's an rpg type campaign, basically like the rexxar campaign, but larger in scale, and with more things, like keyboard arrow movement, and a hideout.

This is not the one I need the skins for. For this one I've got all the skins I need. X is like the frozen throne orc(rexxar) campaign, but on a grander scale. The story focuses on an orphan who was raised for as long as he can remember by the leader of a small warrior village, Alexander, an old warrior who keeps a mysterious, old looking yet razor-sharp 6 foot long runeblade, although he never told the young boy why. This all ends on 1 fateful day, the day of his 20th birthday. Since a few days before, the sky has been red, a fell wind has blown, and Alexanders actual son, Rosencratz, has been noqwhere to be found.

Alex. has been very concerned. Anyway, on orphans 20th birthday, a portal opened and hordes of demons (the demons in this are called fiends, but they're basically demons) emerged and, immune to any weapon, quickly slaughtered the village, down to the last woman and child, and devoured them all. Alexander and the orphan managed to escape on horseback, being pursued by demon horsemen, however, and to keep them from reaching the orphan, alex. gives his own life, after explaining to the orphan that he was an orphan, and about his destiny, that came sooner than alex.

expected, and giving him te old runeblade. (Basically the boy was given by someone who had an emblem with the mark of the fiend slayers, and was mortally wounded, and alex. saw the events of this day coming, as they were stated by prophecy, but he thought they had 20 more years.) And so the boy, taking the name X, as he never was told his name (he was supposed to be told his name on that day), boarded a ship bound for the city of Freeport, determined to slay Fortinbras(the lord of the fiends, who led the attack on Sakal Village.) and avenge the memory of the Fiend Slayers and the Sakal...

GAMEPLAY: Basically, it's like the frozen throne orc campaign, except larger in scale, and it also has extra features, to be specific arrow keyboard movement, a dialog system I'm making myself but help would be appreciated on, the D20 battle system like in DnD, And it'll have a taxi like system where you get on a horse drawn carriage when it stops at a given corner, then you get off when it reaches your desired stop.

Also realistic interactions with the city, like if you kill someone who doesn't try to kill you first, the town guards and the temple will try to kill you, and if you do something that goes against the teachings of the temple, they'll fine you some amount of gold or even kill you, depending on what you did, but help w/ this system would be appreciated. And exp. levels go all the way up to lv. 99.

And also there will be an abandoned building which you'll use as a base, and in it you'll be able to do all kind of interactions w/ characters who have joined you, and NPC's who are helping you. And occasionally people wh break in(35% of the time, when you enter, there'll be a thief, sometimes a small group of thieves.)

Also there'll be a secret dungeon, called the shadow realm, that you'll be able to visit with help from Ghaleon, basically, it's a series of rooms, each with very powerful lv. 60+ fiends in each room, and you need to kill all the fiends in a given room to go to the next room, and in the final one, there's an incredibly powerful boss, tougher than the final boss, who if (and I do mean IF) you defeat, you'll get the single most powerful item in the game. Something that will make the final part of the game alot easier.

Wide variety of quest types, and hundreds of side quests also. I plan the campaign, if you beat all side quests, measuring at least 21+ hours. And I meant that the campaign, X, is similar in gameplay to the rexxar campaign, not that the main characers are similar, which they're not that much.

Model I'm using for X is mage-head Arthas. The one who DOESN'T have the beard.

So, MSN is working now, but I made an account, yet can't seem to pm admins to ask for approval of my campaign and as such fr it to be a hosted project. So, I'll ask here. Could someone approve this? Or do you need to know more? Or is there basically no chance?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.