• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Destruction of Decoria - A campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
tdod.png

The Destruction of Decoria (TDoD) - A campaign in the works by Ziggen.

STORY

In the world of Aorbis, there was a country called Decoria. The lands of Decoria was not known to man at first, but as a Big War was ravaging the world, settlers discovered Decoria. The we're stunned by it's magnificent appearance, it was the most beautiful land they had ever seen. It was green, warm, quiet and peaceful. The settlers started to build villages throughout Decoria.
A few years later, a group of people found a hill with a small ruined shrine on top of it. They could feel the magic surrounding the building. Inside the walls, there was an ancient scroll. The Scroll told them that this country, Decoria, was the home of the Gods who created this world. But the gods are long gone since a war started between them.

The shrine must never be destroyed, because it is what's giving life to this world. If it becomes destroyed, Aorbis will be extincted of life and nature on the surface immediately. However, before the last god died, he created a magical book wich he enchanted with godlike powers. He also chose who would be the one being able to aquire these powers, should anyone else try, they would die.

The population of Decoria continued to live on in peace, far away from any other civilization. As visitors arrived to Decoria, they told their friends everything about it when they got back, and Decoria became known as the most beautiful land in the world.

One day, Decoria was under attack. And so was the rest of the world too. A new species had been discovered, but no one had seen anything like them before. Because of their looks and behaviour, people just called them "monsters". No one knew where they came from or what purpose they had. They fought against the rest of the world population, and so the people had no other option than to fight back.

Roen, a farmer who used to be a soldier trained by his father back when the Big War was fought, lives in peace in Decoria. But not anymore. Since the attacks started, he needs to go and find his old weapon and armour he hid away when he became a farmer, and aid the people of Decoria against the monsters.

SPECIAL FEATURES FOR THIS CAMPAIGN:
  • CUSTOM MODELS
  • CUSTOM MUSIC
  • CUSTOMIZED SPELLS AND ABILITIES
  • NEW SPELLS FOR EACH CHAPTER
  • YOU GET TO KILL EXTREME SHITLOADS OF MONSTERS
  • BEAUTIFUL AND DETAILED TERRAIN
  • May add more...

This will be my first campaign, and I will try to finish it too. I've started many maps before but I don't think I've ever completed one.
The progress for this will be pretty slow though, since school is starting in a week and I'm going to do a special... thing ( >:p ) with my Xbox 360 tomorrow, (18/8-09) and an old friend of mine have moved back to where I live, so I'll probably be hanging out with him quite a lot.

DON'T EXPECT THIS TO BE FINISHED FOR A PRETTY LONG TIME!

I will update the % beneath when I progress.

Chapter One 98%

SCREENSHOTS

Chapter One - 1,2

Attachments

• Screen1.PNG
    Screen1.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 179
  • Screen2.PNG
    Screen2.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.