• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So I edited my first model, could someone test it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello!
I'm trying to learn how to do some basic edits to models. My idea was to transfer some of the Beastmaster's animations to the ForestTrollTrapper model. I transferred the attack animations and the Stand Ready animation and deleted a lot of geosets and geoset animations because the troll model's bones, axes, red glow and stuff were showing up during the beastmaster animations.
I don't really know what I'm doing though and I know that bad model edits can corrupt your map. I tested it in a small test map and it seems to be fine. But could someone more experienced than me test the model I edited to see that it is "safe"?

Oh and by the way, how can I make the normal forest troll trapper portrait appear when a unit with this model is selected?

Attachments

• Trolledit.mdx
    161.7 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.