1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Snow Mountrilla

Submitted by Hayate
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Created for Modeling Mini Contest #5

Modeling Mini-Contest #5

Snow Mountrilla, Mountain King's bruh in the mountains, after lost his 1v1 battle with mountain king, (One does not 1v1 with Mountain King) he decide to serve mountain king as his companion or summons, his hobby is playing storm bolt fetch and arm wrestle with mountain king.

Im not sure if the deadline is over or not yet but here it is, but if im not confused with this GMT thing, I think there is still a few hour before the deadline is reached? oh well

Was planned to learn neodex to animate this, but well, i started animate today, no time for 3ds max tutorial, so I just MDLVIS all the way

The Texture currently is quite big, lower res and black gorilla will be release after the contest it over (I don't wanna make the judge confuse :V)

Hope you guys like it
Contents

Snow Mountrilla (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
Great job on this! A totally custom model of decent quality. The animations are great. You could have worked a bit more on that texture though, it looks a bit boring and lacks TC. But overall it is a nice model, and it works just fine in-game....
  1. Eat_Bacon_Daily

Eat_Bacon_Daily

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Very sexy, he looks right at home in the snowy environment. The animations are smooth and the joints are very nice. Though the file size is gigantolious. Perhaps the alternate form is unnecessary as it just adds a mane to the stoic sexy gorilla. Love the coloring and the chest super nice, though you will likely miss it from a birds eye view.

2. Hayate

Hayate

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Is because of the 1024x1024 texture, should have upload 512x512 but i dunno if i allowed to update this

3. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    uu, this is a helluva job you did xD good to see you still having will to do war3 xD
    texture is also very cool, but animations..? there are a few that kinda trigger me to instantly bop you with an inflatable mallet xD

still, very nice :)

4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That... fur!
    4.5/5. One of your best.

5. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Not your best job, but considering you've made it in a hurry (just like me :p) this is really nice model. I like animations the most, the mesh is nicely made but the only problem is texture and the filesize. I agree with the @Eat_Bacon_Daily about the alternate animations, I think you should get rid of them and decrase the size of the texture. Good job.

6. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    hm.. correct me if i'm wrong, but currently, war3 max texture size (not filesize) is 512x512 ? oO

7. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Not sure if this question is for me, but Hayate already said it's texture has 1024x1024 size, so he should decrease it.

8. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    This is really quite cool, and well-done. Love the animations the most, mesh 2nd, texture 3rd (could use some work). Looking forward to more!

9. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The shape is close to real. Animations too)

10. Rence Kristoff

Rence Kristoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    Absolutely Amazing, I like its overall appearance, the animations weer incredible.

11. Gottfried

Gottfried

Resources:
    Resources:
    Unique!

12. Legacy18

Legacy18

Resources:
    Resources:
    VERY VERY FANTASTIC MODEL!!!!! I like that, since there is no model gorilla in warcraft 3.

13. HappyCockroach

HappyCockroach

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Great job on this! A totally custom model of decent quality. The animations are great. You could have worked a bit more on that texture though, it looks a bit boring and lacks TC. But overall it is a nice model, and it works just fine in-game. Therefore approved. Consider adding some teamcolor spot, and compressing your texture to lower that filesize, it would raise its usefulness a lot.