• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sneak Peeks Workshop

Level 3
I ventured forth through the forest of lag to the mighty forum of which I loved. The large letters The Fall of Gnomeregan were posted on a sign in bright green letters, with the sign slightly tilted, almost falling off the signpost. I followed the signs until I discovered one that said sneak preview this way, I followed it to the edge of a cliff. The cliff stood above a large ravine. There was yet another sign posted near the edge, on this sign read, bridge coming soon. I could barely see some of the objects on the other side of the ravine, they taunted me so, espcially the man who had put up the misleading signs...

Level 3
JetPack said:
I ventured forth through the forest of lag to the mighty forum of which I loved. The large letters The Fall of Gnomeregan were posted on a sign in bright green letters, with the sign slightly tilted, almost falling off the signpost. I followed the signs until I discovered one that said sneak preview this way, I followed it to the edge of a cliff. The cliff stood above a large ravine. There was yet another sign posted near the edge, on this sign read, bridge coming soon. I could barely see some of the objects on the other side of the ravine, they taunted me so, espcially the man who had put up the misleading signs...

ROFL... you know... you could always just jump =D or fly :) or ride a Hippogriph! (watch that sharp beak...YOW!)

Level 3
Re: Bubba joe

sorlorg said:
Wow :shock: ...jetpack can you lean me to write that way? :?: ? :?: ?
You pick these things up when you're on a team of mappers and everyone ends up leaving but you ;)

Level 5
Ya, Im active again. We had a "Hurricane" come right over use. Will its was a T. Storm/Hurricane. It got stronger when it hit land wierd. It went from 60 to 80 mph winds and now thats it back in the water its a rank 1 Hurricane and we r scared it might back trace do to cold winds coming from the north : /. So we lost interent and cable. Just for a 1 day or so =). And Jetpack that is very nice writing ^^.

-Star

Level 18
Ok, here are some Sneak Peeks of tFoG heroes:

the Main Characters:
High Tinker Mekkatorque - the King of the Gnomes
Tinkmaster Overspark - Inventor
Sicco Thermaplugg - Mekkgineer
Hamix Joltspike - Shield Hands

lesser character (proably knowed to WoW players^^):
Gibblewit - the 1st Engineer
Shoni the Shilent - Inventor
<more to come>

Some abbilites:
Shield Hands:
1.[name] - Shield Hands creates an small electric ball on target area wnich couses small damage to surrounding enemies. After several seconds (if not destroyed) the ball will explode dealing critical damage to all surrounding enemies.

2.[name] - Shield Hands defends itself with his shields, reducing damage from all attacks for 15%/25%/50% and reducing it's walk speed. Also has an percantage change to release an electric balts wnich will spread all over damaging enemy units.

3. Shock Aura - Defensive aura, affecting nearby friendly units. Friendly units affacted by the aura has percantage change to purge melee attacker.

4. Charge Up![ultimate] - The Shield Hands charges his mechanical gloves with maximal use of electricity, gaining additional dmg points and thunder effect attack.

Inventor:
1.[name] - The Inventor throws a grenade wnich will explode dealing x damage and burning ground. The burned ground will inflict additional damage to all units (friendly and foe). The only thing is it will deal less dmg to mechanical units.

2. Construct Battle Chicken - Inventor constructs quickly an remote control Mechanical Chicken wnich will last until destroyed and can be detonated after short time. Only 1 chicken avaiable at the time.

3. Mechanical Aura - Defensive aura improving friendly mechanical units.

4. [name][ultimate] - Channeled spell. The Inventor bombards nearby enemies with rockets from his backpack for 30 seconds. Each rockets targets an random enemy unit and will deal AoE dmg on impact, reducing targets attack and moving speed.

Level 18
1st thing: sorry for double post :p

2nd thing: I decided to post some sneak peeks of the machanical chicken for comments:
Chicken.gif

comment plz :)

Level 3
I have this image of 3 mechanical chickens flapping around a unit's head in a cirlce... :D anyways, nicely done, Norinrad :p that chicken'll be on my plate in no time (JK!) just one thing though... it doesn't look mean enough to be called a "Battle Chicken" :D hehe, otherwise it's all cool XD

Level 18
you mean that toon boom? well it looks fine but it's not enough for the big boom that can hurt someone

i recently started to update some of the models, here is one of them:
hovercopter.jpg

the Hover Copter, originally from North Star.

BTW Star, I hope you don't mind that I changed your concept by making it's weapon an AA rockets...