• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NEW NOVEL SNEAK PEAK - War Crimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Blizzard has given us a sneak peak of their new novel War Crimes which follows the story of Garrosh Hellscream after the Siege of Orgrimmar. This novel is written by Christie Golden who has a tendency to answer all questions about past events in the first chapters of her books. She is a revered author among the WarCraft loremasters so I would expect nothing short of pure awesomeness.

By the looks of this novel it's starting to look like Garrosh is starting to change and hopefully this is not so since I want his head on a pike even more than I want Jainas right now.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/300409-war-crimes-novel-sneak-peek/

Level 24
Well my favorite character in the WarCraft universe is Malygos so I needed to pick a magical race as my favorite playable race so the sin'dorei were an easy chooise. A man must pick his side and mine is with Silvermoon.

1354222-bigthumbnail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.