• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Raid Being Released for WoW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Here is a sneak-peak at a raid that will be introduced to World of Warcraft in the near future, along with the requirements to get attuned to it. =D

Black Temple Attunement
In an epic adventure surpassing the War of the Shifting Sands and the opening of the gates of Ahn’Qiraj, players will be able to participate in an all-encompassing race to unlock the secrets of the Black Temple.

Illidan’s mysteries are not for the unprepared, and players will need to ensure that they can overcome every challenge on the path to conquering the citadel of the Betrayer. In a series of quests and tests ranging from the depths of Molten Core, to the heights of Karazhan, the most dedicated and committed of players will win through to obtain the fabled Key which will then enable the player to Master Them All.

Who knows what resistance will be thrown against Azeroth’s greatest heroes in this time of trial and triumph? The Burning Legion is unlikely to resist the opportunity to wreak revenge on the one who betrayed Kil’Jaeden...

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/btattunement/

Level 7
I think the whole BT attunement is a joke, but the actual instance will exist in an upcoming patch, patch 2.1

And that patch will be soon! That BT attunement was april fools, but ofcourse the instance itself will be an attunement probaly.

Level 3
The last boss in BT should be Illidan, right? I can't wait to see my guild get wtfpwned in it :emote_laugh:

(Pre-BC they couldn't even make it to Ragnaros in MC)

Level 22
I know I sure bure fell for that April Fool's joke, but seriously, would anyone be suprise if the attunement was really that long? I'm suprised its NOT.

As of right now there is zero incentive to wonder back into the 40 man raids. MC, BWL, AQ40, NAXX, all are never raided anymore as there is little reason to. That attunement joke would have actually given guilds a reason to go back on and experience that content that players who came in after BC will never see. But then again, those instances were a pain, and some required very dedicated raid guilds to complete, which many players are not it, so it works either way, I suppose.
-VGsatomi

Level 3
I know I sure bure fell for that April Fool's joke, but seriously, would anyone be suprise if the attunement was really that long? I'm suprised its NOT.

You do realize that you have to do ALL of the Herioc instances within 10 minutes apart from eachother (Shattered Halls and Shadow Labyrinth is hard enough on normal..), Onyxia, Magtheridon (Only Nihilum, Death and Taxes and a few others have killed him), MC, The Dragons of Nightmare, Serpentshrine Cavern (THREE TIMES), and the Battle for Mount Hyjal which isn't even out yet on live servers? I'm sure the attunement will be about equally challenging labor-wise (Another 2 months of straight-forward grinding, w00t!), but doing that might be a little too insane, don't you think?

~Mike

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.