• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Smash bros brawl models,skins needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Im doing a Smash bros survival map where you will protect a mushroom village more info in my signature.

Need theese Models:

Donkey Kong

Attachments

• Mushroom village house.jpg
    Mushroom village house.jpg
    740 KB · Views: 1,354
  • Mushroom village park.jpg
    Mushroom village park.jpg
    753.5 KB · Views: 649
  • Smash Bros Loading screen.png
    Smash Bros Loading screen.png
    553.6 KB · Views: 372
  • Wc3 modeller.jpg
    Wc3 modeller.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 1,827
Last edited:
Level 25
I dont know, but i do know its most likely you wont get your models. Go get yourself a name and some rep on the hive, Write more info about the map not just (im doing a smash bros brawl inspired survival). And try again later :thumbs_up:.
(Off-topic: I like ssbb rly much too, would be cool to have all those models :xxd:)

Level 14
:( Thats no good. Anything you think you can do to lower the polly size? Any detail you are willing to give up? If you do manage to get someone to Animate it, you should also have a Dark Samus version of it. Now... I wonder if anyone is working on a Meta-Knight for this :p

i have also made a samus model but alot more detailed. Unfortunatly i cant find a animator and i cant animate, tried countless times and failed each time.
EDIT- Same with a small link model(kid type)

how many times have I told you not to say I made, when you didn't make? Here's the real author: Unwrapping Tutorial - Wc3campaigns = Aznwhore

he used that model in that tutorial, too bad he never finished his project.

Level 23
need an animator? Here is one! And a modeler to boot! =D What model needs animating?

Edit: How many times are you going to post??? Let people respond. You don't need to bump it EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!! Trust me. The mods hate it. I found this by acident because I was looking for an old thread of the same sort that was requesting a master hand model. So, if you need any models...

Also, I have been working on a few models too. I have the piranha plant made and I'm working on a Bullet Bill model (almost complete). More to come, including powerups! :p

Level 9
need an animator? Here is one! And a modeler to boot! =D What model needs animating?

Edit: How many times are you going to post??? Let people respond. You don't need to bump it EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!! Trust me. The mods hate it. I found this by acident because I was looking for an old thread of the same sort that was requesting a master hand model. So, if you need any models...

Also, I have been working on a few models too. I have the piranha plant made and I'm working on a Bullet Bill model (almost complete). More to come, including powerups! :p
Animate this and you'll be my hero.

Last edited:
Level 9
uhh, as the original anim list I had stand, stand - 2, stand ready, attack, walk, spell, spell two, attack - 2, death.
I had planned stand was normal
stand 2 was taunt
stand ready - self explanatory
attack was a gun shot
spell one was fire fox charging
spell two was fire fox actually going (where he leaves forward out of the stance)
attack two was a kick
and death

That was the original plan, but I animated him and my rig messed up, so I fixed it recently but I just don't have the time to complete him.
I think the community could really use one though.

Thank you very much, and if that set anim list is too long then I would do a basic stand, stand ready, attack, death, walk.

Level 23
Ok, I have the stand, Attack (punch), and Attack-2 (gun) anims done. I will do a few more tomarrow if I can and the rest over the weekend. Hopefully I will be able to finish up the rest of my Eagle Scout Project quickly enough to be able to finish this. ;) So, just a little update for ya! It's getting there!

Level 23
It looks great! The only problem I have with it is the face. I feel like you will be chucking every model you have at me. XD And eventually, I might not have enough time for it because of my school's projects. And on the fox model, I realized I may have to redo the animations because at the moment, he could beat sonic in a race. XD His punch is a blur and his gun shot is rather fast. So, I will find some time this weekend to focus on it and get through it animation by animation. :p

Level 20
It looks great! The only problem I have with it is the face. I feel like you will be chucking every model you have at me. XD And eventually, I might not have enough time for it because of my school's projects. And on the fox model, I realized I may have to redo the animations because at the moment, he could beat sonic in a race. XD His punch is a blur and his gun shot is rather fast. So, I will find some time this weekend to focus on it and get through it animation by animation. :p

Yes I would agree my young link needs more work on his face. XD It was all done without a reference pic so I'll improve it. Um as far as your fox model goes. Make sure he shoots somewhat fast still. Since thats how fox is in Smash Bros.

Um I'm going to try to make some models too. Though I'm still kinda new at this whole thing. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.