• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Smartphones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I have Lumia 820, I'm thinking on buying an Android tablet to watch youtube videos and play hearthstone without computer :)

Level 28
I have my 2009 nokia xpressmusic.. crap I'm so outdated.
211785-albums5481-picture65563.gif

Level 30
I'm currently using a cheap phone that cost 11 dollars(500 pesosos), coz yeah I only use a phone to text and call, no more extraterrestrial bullshit.

cherry_mobile_c2_1.jpg

Note: The guy who photoshopped this image is a total ballsack, it doesn't even look like the model.

Level 32
1) I'm using a Galaxy S2 (2011).
2) No, I don't exactly desire the new gimmicks new phones offer. Perhaps that one phone that can charge extremely fast would be useful, but for the most part, I'm not planning to get a new phone. What I use on my phone is a browser, apps, and you know, texting and calling.

Level 12
Still rockin' my Nokia phone from 2004. Never replaced a part, always works, costing about 1€ a month.
And most importantly, I'm not a victim to most of the modern day tracking devices' surveillance.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I have Oneplus One. Only downside is that the screen is a bit too small.

My dad has this one. Can you test something for me? Try taking a photo using a thirdparty camera app. Is the brightness in the photo split in two regions, upper and lower? If so, you have to send it back to them and they can fix it for you and you will get it back. My dad did this and is still waiting for it to come back.

Level 14
My dad has this one. Can you test something for me? Try taking a photo using a thirdparty camera app. Is the brightness in the photo split in two regions, upper and lower? If so, you have to send it back to them and they can fix it for you and you will get it back. My dad did this and is still waiting for it to come back.

Didn't have any such problems with Zoom FX camera which I downloaded to test it. If I did, I'd probably just deal with it instead of sending it back to China.

Level 34
I just got my HTC One M8 two days ago. I am currently using it and my old HTC One S because they haven't fully swapped them over yet (changing carrier).

Loving the new M8. I can relate to Ralle with the newer model being harder to use in one hand, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. The M8 doesn't really require you to use the top button to turn on or off, but it's still a habit I'll have to break.

Watching video on the M8 is such an improvement though, and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.