• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Small model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am currently working with a skill where my hero fires an arrow and it sticks into the ground, and then explodes (it's a detonated arrow) I was simply wondering if someone could make a simple model of an arrow sticking upright out of the ground or slanted in unison with it's facing angle (it slants exactly where it faces at about a 50+ degree angle) And perhaps a little smoke particle emmitter too. Help with this small project would greatly be appreciated and you'd get your name in the map project i'm currently triggering. Hope someone can make this plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.