• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

SlipKnoT Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
1 - I agree,they are probably useless,but its better to have them then not have them.
2 - HappyTauren,if you take a look at any of their concerts,you will notice that 12 years old kids are not there in large numbers.
3 - HappyTauren,I think that you cant play anything half as good as them on any instrument,also that Shawns pet will accomplish more in its life that you duo its and yours additue.

P.S. - you suck badly.

1 - Oh really? Then go spend around 90 hours making them, dipshit! It's not better spending time on something that is useless! Think like a creator, and not like the user, and you will see that you're actually a tool!

2 - But there are like tens of those 12 year olds in my street going like "ahmahgahd slipknot is teh shiz, they got thoz awzum masks and shit, they're liek cool, i liek slipknot!!!!!"

3 - I play any instrument you give me, though I've played keys for 10 years, and guitar for 3. And yeah, I can pretty much play everything they do on their concerts, because it's not rocket science. Try playing classical music on a guitar, and then come back, moron. It's million times harder.

PS - You're a tool.

Level 9
1- ???
2 - thats cuz 12 yrears old like them cuz of masks and rest of ppl actually listen to their music and like it
3 - classic music sure is harder but its lame.
P.s. Think Like the the creator,u r first Person to make them and You r proud u did it

Last edited:
Level 3
WooooW stop fighting!
Can you just tell me what is the easiest way to make model?

AND THERE IS 30 YEARS OLD PEOPLE ON THEIR CONCERTS!
They have concert in my country in July, and there was 10000 people, and i didnt saw any 11 year old kid!

Level 3
WooooW stop fighting!
Can you just tell me what is the easiest way to make model?

AND THERE IS 30 YEARS OLD PEOPLE ON THEIR CONCERTS!
They have concert in my country in July, and there was 10000 people, and i didnt saw any 11 year old kid!

Level 10
ok i'm gonan jump in your both narrowminded fools
happy tauren - there stuff is not simple, and is well put together other wise they wouldnt be rolling in cash . . .yes they have found a nesh market but did you even know they were a progressive jazz band before they got famous.
rainbow evil - classical is not lame, besides uesing the word classical as a genralisation is completly wrong, its just diffrent if you dont like it dosnt mean their still not talented.

and neo maggot well . . .i hope some one has the patience . . .tho realisticly all you would have to do is re texture a peon and make the face masks as attchemnts, but then you got animations so depends what you want them for.

1 - ???
2 - thats cuz 12 yrears old like them cuz of masks and rest of ppl actually listen to their music and like it
3 - classic music sure is harder but its lame.
P.s. Think Like the the creator,u r first Person to make them and You r proud u did it

1. What part of it did you not understand? Spending 90 hours on something that only one person is going to use? Wouldn't that be obviously moronic? People have better things to do, time is money.

2. Well, yeah, gotta agree on this one though.

3. Also, classical music is lame? Is that the best word you can find? That shows how little you know about music in general, so don't get ME started on music ever again. It's fine to not like it (a lot of musicians don't, either), but you must never call it lame. Well, you are not only immature, but you also don't understand music. The argument always ends when someone says "classical" music is "lame" cause the person who listens to and (or) understands classical music will always be right. And that'd be me.

Also, I know classical is a lame "classification", but most people will go "wtf" when you mention baroque music, for instance.

I know about some (really little of, though) their (slipknot's) jazz stuff, for example "people=shit", which, I recon, is much better than commercial shit they do today. Yes, I do listen to some metal, but not them. I preferred them as jazz band.

P.S. Oh yeah, so I should make it cause it would make me proud of it? Totally makes sense. (not really)

Now, drop this. I will always be right because I am a musician (composer, pianist, guitarist) and also a modeler, and any point you bring up will be "pwnt", so drop it.

Neo_MaGGoT: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorials.php

Level 31
no offense neo but you're just plain arrogant, making models is no easy task and requesting them isn't any better, especially for completely useless models nobody would want or need. Also, please speak some legible english, and this counts for multiple other people i've seen. I honestly have no idea what the hell you're saying at times.

Level 10
is there somthing wrong with people on this forum ITS A REQUEST FORUM he can ask for what he bloody likes you muppet dosnt mean any ones gonna biuld them for him.

wow look i'm a music (composer, producer, pianist, drummer, bit of guitar, even sing somtimes) and modeler, dose that mean i can "pwnt", as you say, you. . . . . . . no offecne but grow up a bit becuase your argument altho proberbly well founded coming from a completly neutral stance seems very imature.
as they say its only a game . . .

Level 9
Well,Its only a game,true.Classic music ist lame,just to boring for me (my apologies (dont know how to write it)).And Im guitarist myself.And I think that make those models is worthy if you have something in mind for them to give them purpose.

And you cant say they (Slipknot) suck cuz ppl like them.Same goes for pretty much anything else.

Level 15
Guys i don't want to ruin your conversation or something but you are going a lot off-topic!The actual post was if anybody was going to make any models of them and you...are talking about their concerts.
is there somthing wrong with people on this forum ITS A REQUEST FORUM he can ask for what he bloody likes you muppet dosnt mean any ones gonna biuld them for him.
He has got a point here...
1 - Oh really? Then go spend around 90 hours making them, dipshit! It's not better spending time on something that is useless! Think like a creator, and not like the user, and you will see that you're actually a tool!
And HappyTauren express his opinion too.He just thinks these models are useless,which is also true.
By the way HappyTauren i love your models,i use 1 of them in my map too:xxd:

Level 10
well i just biult a model that i have a fealing thats never gonna be used becuase i dont think any ones up for the animating of it but it was definatly an experiance trying to make it wc3 plausable
65004d1252258790-mechassault-models-blood-asp.jpg

Level 24
1: i love the list thing

2: HappyTauren had some form of shit substance hitting his fan, and i think he just wanted to spray his immature forms of self delusion onto someone else.
(so far Rainbow Evil, he has succeeded)

3: this is a Request thread, go somewhere else online and have your tea party

4: Neo_MaGGoT im sorry but i highly doubt you will find a model of a singer for warcraft 3, and im sorry these two interrupted your request with their "Tea party"

5:please Drop this Mindless excuse for an anger vent and let us get on with on lives

6:this list things getting old, LETS USE FLASH CARDS :3

7:edit ;P Can someone just close this thread

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Wow this forum needs to be locked down... It is just sad that a person like HappyTauren would stoop down to this level.... btw Slipknot isn't too bad as well everyone else besides the requester needs to calm down as well.
Private message me Neo MaGGoT and I will link you to some SlipKnoT models created by others with their own use of time and I might make the others for you if I am up to it.
Also:
So what if your a musician (composer, pianist, guitarist) and also a modeler?
It is means nothing as well proves nothing besides your just trying to brag HappyTauren,
Everyone is different and some will like annoying things that you think and some will like good things that you like. Also trying to pwnt someone over the internet is just sad.

Level 9
Well who knows any model can work for anything there are no useless ones,
And this thing is only a dumb discussion from 2 guys:

and, all the guys that said they were musicians, composer ,etc. are just damn braggin, NO ONE CARES.

Although i would like to see some slipknot models, who knows, maybe some1 will do a war3 guitar hero xD

so stop fightng and plz close this thread fast before more discussions appear

PS: Neo Maggot? why do you need models? a proyect? or just personal use?
PS2: dont say anything about my english, that's not my native language

Bye

Reactions: N.O

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Thankyou for agreeing The D3ath and I forgot to put no model is useless so thanks again lol. :)

Level 10
So what if your a musician (composer, pianist, guitarist) and also a modeler?
It is means nothing as well proves nothing besides your just trying to brag HappyTauren,

you miss understand i only put it to say that happy taurren was being padantic, it was meant to prove that it means nothing i was also being sarcastic and mildy taking the piss out of him by saying "Pwnt", i obviusly wasnt clear enouth in my post.

N.O

N.O

Level 6
I meant it in my own way because I am tired of people thinking they're better then everyone just because they can do something others are not as good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.