• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slark Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello everyone, I want to know if someone can tell me how to make the ultimate spell of Slark from dota, I mean, both effects, the passive that increases his regen and movespeed when he is out of the enemy's sight and the spell to attack invisible...

Can someone help me? Thanks.

Level 33
From my experience:
His +MS can be gained from Endurance Aura or something
His Permanent Invisibility (does not reveal when attacking) can be gained from Akama's Shadowmeld skill (change the value to 0.00)
His regen HP can be gained from Life Regeneration Aura (Neutral) (change the Data - Amount of Hit Points Regenerated to 0.04, it means 4% of max HP per second and the Data - Percentage to True and change the Area of Effect to 0, to make the "aura" effects only on Slark alone)
The active/inactive mechanism of the spell can be done with triggers

Last edited:
Level 9
defskull's recommendation is truly correct but you need to check Slark's visibility under some Boolean conditions.

You will find out how to check the visibility status of Slark in the editor because it can be done in GUI alone.

Level 5
defskull

Sorry, but you said things that I already knew, my trouble is at the attacking invisible (the akama's shadow meld will reveal after some attacks, if your unit are attacking without stop it will be revealed), and in the out of sight, like, the regen and ms activate only when the unit is not in the sight of its enemies, meaning that he can't be close to them or affected by Faiere Fire spell.

defskull

Sorry, but you said things that I already knew, my trouble is at the attacking invisible (the akama's shadow meld will reveal after some attacks, if your unit are attacking without stop it will be revealed), and in the out of sight, like, the regen and ms activate only when the unit is not in the sight of its enemies, meaning that he can't be close to them or affected by Faiere Fire spell.

Dude:

The active/inactive mechanism of the spell can be done with triggers
As you can see he posted idea, now you need to create triggers!
If you don't know how to do it, then ask for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.