• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skyrim

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map was inspired by a map of Skyrim. Some location, are altered because move in map it took too long. Basic division of the map is maintained. Base stands on the site where was the city. Each base has some advantages, whether it is in a strategic location or is close to other resources. Some are marginalized and others are in the middle.

(the terrain is in a terrible state but if you map will love it for sure we'll do it in a more natural appearance. Also deployments monster is chaotic and the same which i´ll also remodel.)

Glad to hear criticism and opinions as maps improved. If you like this map , currently I am finishing up roughly 50 next maps...

Keywords:
Skyrim, meele, Strategy, Classic, 12, Big, Epic, Battle
Contents

Skyrim (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-05-24] Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: Don't do 50 maps at once. You'll probably end up with a load half-finished maps, and few lacking ones. Focus at one map at a time, make it perfect and get a few followers that...

M

Next Review: [2016-05-24]
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Don't do 50 maps at once. You'll probably end up with a load half-finished maps, and few lacking ones. Focus at one map at a time, make it perfect and get a few followers that like your work. listen to their suggestions and eventually you will have a player-base that you can create more maps for. 50 maps at once is also not a good idea since if you find out that you need to change one huge feature that is included in all maps, you have to through each one of all your maps, changing that thing. Lay your energy at one map at a time.

Description is lacking. A description should describe the map with efficent telling the potential downloader about all the most important features of the game, making them interested enough to download your map. Right now, it lacks structure, solid information and screenshots. All those are vital in order to create an attractive description.

Terrain is lacking. You say it yourself in your description. You should improve it before it can be accepted. I took a quick look and have to agree with you that it is not very good looking. There are a lot of things to improve here before it can be approved.

Additionally, I'm not really sure what this map has to do with skyrim. Skyrim is a single-player adventure game, while this is close to a warcraft melee.

Maps status set to awaiting update.

Level 12
Add a better decription.
Add some screen-shots would help a lot!

50 next maps? Thats the best/worst thing i have ever heard for over a thousand years!
Well, if they are rushed and got not an good description, you will only be a plague for the map moderators, because they need to reject all of them...
Dont make it happen!

Level 26
Next Review: [2016-05-24]
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
Don't do 50 maps at once. You'll probably end up with a load half-finished maps, and few lacking ones. Focus at one map at a time, make it perfect and get a few followers that like your work. listen to their suggestions and eventually you will have a player-base that you can create more maps for. 50 maps at once is also not a good idea since if you find out that you need to change one huge feature that is included in all maps, you have to through each one of all your maps, changing that thing. Lay your energy at one map at a time.

Description is lacking. A description should describe the map with efficent telling the potential downloader about all the most important features of the game, making them interested enough to download your map. Right now, it lacks structure, solid information and screenshots. All those are vital in order to create an attractive description.

Terrain is lacking. You say it yourself in your description. You should improve it before it can be accepted. I took a quick look and have to agree with you that it is not very good looking. There are a lot of things to improve here before it can be approved.

Additionally, I'm not really sure what this map has to do with skyrim. Skyrim is a single-player adventure game, while this is close to a warcraft melee.

Maps status set to awaiting update.