• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skyrim textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 38
Anyone interested in making something like compact skyrim texture? Something like making one skin with many different parts of armors, weapons and stuff from skyrim? I could make a dozens of model based on this one skin. Or if you would be interested skin for specific unit, creature, character from Skyrim , I am interested in making some model for it. Anyway - let me know.

Sincerely

SvH

Level 14
I really wish I could make skins because this sounds like an excellent idea. I know this doesn't help you, but at least it bumps the thread. Good luck mate I really hope you find someone to help you out!

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hmmm, I could make any static doodad texture, or at least try to but I haven't really made unit textures :/

Status
Not open for further replies.