• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HD Models & Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I am hoping if someone could make a list of links to HD models & textures. Personally I look all over Hiveworkshop and other places for HD models, and I just cant find, MOST of the HD models other people use in their own projects.

Reputation will be given to anyone that helps if that means anything. Even if the model/texture you give me is insignificant. Try to give me as much as possible if you're free for time. Would mean a lot to me.

edit: Here are some pictures that give a good idea of what I want. Just so people don't waste their time scraping the bottom of the barrel for modern doodads. Sometimes people just know where to find these things, I just don't.

112550d1333373291-skyrim-dragon-wars-skyrim-screen-shot-new-05.jpg

112549d1333373291-skyrim-dragon-wars-skyrim-screen-shot-new-04.jpg

112552d1333373714-skyrim-dragon-wars-skyrim-screen-shot-new-01.jpg

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...rim-dragon-wars-skyrim-screen-shot-new-02.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps you could tell us what you've searched so that people wont repeat what you have looked. Not sure if you have looked at it before, but people often use this resource when they are aiming for high quality environments.

Edit: I would guess you have searched for UTM therefore I wont link it.

Edit: There's also a guy named tobyfat50 released his resource for public use. Dont know what's inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.