• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skins/Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've been seen skins on Maps like, CnC Renegade, and Desert Storm II, III, and other games.

I have looked through Hive Workshop's Models/Skins and etc, and I can't find those skins, M16, Marines, Airborne Troops, Rangers, Humvee, and Apaches and Chinooks and etc.

Could anyone direct me to a site that has those skins, or someone who can create them?

Level 8
I've been seen skins on Maps like, CnC Renegade, and Desert Storm II, III, and other games.

I have looked through Hive Workshop's Models/Skins and etc, and I can't find those skins, M16, Marines, Airborne Troops, Rangers, Humvee, and Apaches and Chinooks and etc.

Could anyone direct me to a site that has those skins, or someone who can create them?

maybe because hive is a warcraft3 modding site or?

Level 2
Intervene before something happens here.

How exactly did they make it, because I got 2 friends with degree in CGI/Artist, but I'm wondering if there is some sort of Tool required to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.