• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Skins/Models] Dragon Age Darkspawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make currently a map wich is based on Dragon Age Origins, so i need skins or models for the darkspawn. It has to be nothing special, just something fitting better than a Zombie with attachments (Hurlock), a down-scaled grunt (genlock) and a ghoul (shriek). ;)

darkspawn.jpg

Small thing in the middle is a genlock, the big ones are hurlocks and the huge one in the background is an ogre. Genlocks are green, in fact, and weak. Hurlocks are white and stronger.
QfSS81.png

Hurlocks and Genlocks again. On the left border a hurlock alpha, on the right a hurlock emissary (would be nice to have some of those too, but optional).
Alphas are leaders, emissaries casters.
oger_concept_s.jpg

Ogre Concept Art. They are the tanks in the darkspawn horde. As twice as high as a human.
Creature-Shriek_2.jpg

Shriek. These things have an animation set very simliar to ghouls. They stand when attacking but crawl when walking. They are darkspawn assasins, so to say.

I hope this is enough information. Credits and + rep are given of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.