• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin Request - Forgotten One + Tentacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So what I have a request for is a reskin of the Forgotten One model and his Tentacle :)

Would be cool both for the Hive to have and would be very useful for my ORPG. If you want to make a completely new model based on it that is also ok.

I am not completely sure on how it should look, but a bit darker and some more details on his body. In my map he will use spells with green colours like the Green Drake missile and things like that so adding those colours in the eyes or like cracks in his skin could be cool, though I am leaving it to the artist who makes it, he/she most likely knows best what works :)

Thanks for any help on this one!

Level 11
Hehe i am after the forgotten one not faceless one :) you know the big thing with his mouth on the top of his head and several eyes. He is also stuck in the ground unable to move :)

Level 21
578px-ForgottenOne.jpg

You mean this thing right and not the FACELESS those creatures from Warcraft III Frozen Throne and World of Warcraft right?

Status
Not open for further replies.