• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin for Forgotten One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I was wondering if anyone would want to do a skin for the Forgotten One model.

I have a mini boss fight in my campaign that uses the Bloodpool Demons Models by Grendel. I need a skin to match it for the Forgotten One.

The first step of the fight looks like this with the arm sticking out of the well

199238-albums6032-picture81985.png

I want the second stage of the fight to be under the well, where the rest of the creature lives. I have a pile of corpses and some arms and tentacles, but I would like a reskinned Forgotten One to be the 'body' of the creature. The rest of it would reside in this area:

199238-albums6032-picture81986.png

199238-albums6032-picture81987.png

Here is the path for the Forgotten One skin: Units\Creeps\ForgottenOne\ForgottenOne.blp

Hopefully someone would be willing to tackle this, I would certainly appreciate it. I would of course give you credits as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.