• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SKIN]All about eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
"Import the skins to the following paths:
TeamColor00.blp
TeamGlow00.blp
EggBuilding0.blp
Yellow_Glow.blp"

How sure about that are you? if it was custom blizz, it would be IN the game... Don't you think?
now, i may be VERY incorrect about this, due to the fact that it doesn't have an uploader, and because i have never played this bliz game :p

Level 17
WEll considering it was a bonus map released by blizzard entertainment yes it was a blizz model. And considering we all got it in an update. I think you might wanna check your frozen Throne Scenario's.
Check the comments of the model for once

Wolverabid "(+) Generic model". now please stop spamming my request with nonsense, i know your trying to help but all your doing is litterally ruining the point of this request. By making a mess.

If you really don't believe that its a map. Then go
C:\Warcraft\Maps\FrozenThrone\Scenario\Funnybunny's Egg hunt. All models in that are blizzard made etc. It was an easter special. And i recommended you try it. Its a very fun game =D

Edit: No it wouldn't be in the game as it was only a map release on the update. Blizzard wouldn't bother adding it to normal map files and the WE, as it would just cause Bloat. And make all stadard maps bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.