• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skeleton Death Knight

Another model/s that use the animations from one of @Tauer 's models. This one has animations from Blackhand

Comes in two variants, the change is only in it's head, thought of changing it a bit.

Anyways, give credits to @Tauer and me if you use this model and enjoy!

Update: Added cool icon made by @LordGandulfo88 . Many thanks for making this, friend!
Previews
Contents

Skeleton Death Knight (Model)

Skeleton Death Knight V2 (Model)

Skeleton DK (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
Models work in-game and perform well. Good job!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Wow, that's impressive. Really calls back to jigrael's excellent Demon Knight model (the head especially). That sword is epic & the animations are tight too.

I have to say, though, while you've done an impressive job of wrapping textures smartly & uniquely, you've chosen some really... I don't want to say "cluttered/messy" textures, but at least very busy, intricate textures. There's just a lot going on with nearly every inch of this guy, and zooming out to the in-game view he just starts to look somewhat of a muddled mess (especially on top of Blight as he's bound to be, and surrounded by SFX as he's bound to be).