• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Single Player RPG map(with a lot of models).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Single Player RPG map.

SINGLE PLAYER RPG STYLE MAP

I have decided to make a single player RPG map that will contain custom heroes and custom spells(some triggered).
At first I was wandering about what tileset sould the map take place.But while I was browsing through the Hive's models I saw the lich king's model made by Kwaliti.So i decided that the map should be in Icecrown Glacier but then i changed it into Northrend.I made the hole map and i have placed all the enemies and the allies.Almost all enemies have models from hiveworkshop and even some of them have the best ones.
About the Heroes now.There will be 20 custom heroes with 5 custom spells each and one secret custom hero.Each Hero will know specific type of abilities(for instance fire,thunder e.t.c.) and will have different skills from other heroes(for example speed,power e.t.c.).The first 10 heroes will be according to races:Human,Orc,Undead,Night Elf,Troll,Tauren,Dwarf,Pandaren,Blood Elf and Goblin.The else 10 heroes will be simple heroes.
Finaly about the game.In the game you will meet allies who will help you in your mission by sending their minnions(something like Aos)and they will be upgraded or unlocked as the game time passes.I have tested the map a bit and I saw that the game takes about 70 minuites to be completed so I don't know if this a bad or a good point.
In conclusion the map is almost ready,I just need to find the creators of 100+ models and I will upload it somehow.I'm just not very sure how to upload the map but I'll find a way.I hope that you will like my map and I hope that this description will help you to imagine how the map looks like.

Please type you comments.:ogre_haosis:

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Take out the "(with a lot of models)". Nobody really cares how many imports the map has as long as it is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.