• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Single player code bugged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
To start off, i love your map a lot and i play it both alone and with my friends. I've been trying to get this code to work for quite a while. I checked it a hundred times and once more but no luck. Is this a bugged code or what?
code: 7W0B1-n62I0-Y0e61-v2E2g-0Y1r7-7W07z-0Y2I9-00126-1Cs2F-0PZ2Z-01062
If you need it, i can post the screenshot too.

Why would there be single player codes then

Do re-load in single player , not multiplayer.

And codes are generated, true, but once they are generated, they become preset or else they can't be interpreted again

..What are you talking about? Do you know how save/load codes work? usually nothing is preset.

Level 15
I only played this game a few times but i don't think you can save in single player and load in single player, if that's what your asking.

What's the use of single player codes then?

Do re-load in single player , not multiplayer

Read before posting.
Hi, i'm a save code. I have been generated by the game's save/load system according to your hero's stats, class, items, spells and questline. I contain data of these parameters written in ascii/hexadecimal/custom code. If one of my signs is changed, so is my meaning. That is why i am preset in a way aka i only signify one combo of the parameters saved and there are no other codes signifying the same. Nice to meet you. Hmm, you don't talk much do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.