• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Singalplayer code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Singleplayer code

It's kinda gay that if u play alone u cant load on b-net... Even if u save while playing alone on b-net... How about just adding trigger that will end game if u use cheats? Coes I dont feel like starting new char in multiplayer... Coes u can lvl up fast in single, so why go b-net... U only need more than 1 player if u'r planing on going to temple or smt like it...

Level 11
this is not really a bug, but

single player is extremely easy to cheat with with use of 3rd party programs or blizzards cheats (which fire before user triggers can). therefore single player codes will never be allowed in multiplayer

Level 3
ok, than another question: game checks single or multi at start or when u save? I mean if I start game with my friend that will load map and then quit, will I be able to load?

Level 2
ok, than another question: game checks single or multi at start or when u save? I mean if I start game with my friend that will load map and then quit, will I be able to load?

I am pretty sure you won't be able to load your Singleplayer char then, but you can lvl and save a char as multiplayer even if he left and you are alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.