• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Since it asked so nicely..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Since the site asked so nicely uptop, thought I'd introduce me.

I'm The_Nyne, kindof from the past really. I used to be huge into this game, and mapmaking for about 4-5 years. Then, just got caught up with high school, and sports, work, and life. I enlisted in the marines, and my leave date keeps getting pushed back, so, while I wait around I thought I'd get back into WC3.

Maps:
-The_Nyne's Swords & Armor - Probably what I was most known for.

-Backyard CTF - Got bored one day, and made it in like 3 hours, lol, it was kindof fun for a break inbetween a different game.

-S&A: Tactics - Used a badass combat system. The best comparison I can give, is that it did for swordsman what Archery Tactics did for archers. But, it got way more deeper than just that. It's on my old computer, I really wish I still had a copy of it to finish it. It was amazing.

-Nyne TD - The project I was working alongside with S&A: Tactics. Kindof a, to refresh me a bit, ya know? It was a TD where the towers all featured custom JASS spells that I invented. It had some neat things goin for it.

That's what I about back in the day.

Current Project(to work on until I ship off):

3 Inches of Blood - A 3 act campaign. With everything based off the band 3 Inches of Blood. Acts, Chapters, Quests, are all things based off of songs from them.

Bear with me, I know it sounds a bit..stupid. But, if you look at their songs, and thought about it, it converts quite nicely to an epic story.

My biggest goal for this, is to have some of the best bossfights WC3 has seen. And as of now(nearly finished with the first chapter), I think it will easily shape up to that way. Then again, I've been out of WC3 for so long, maybe it's all child's play ha.

And that's me as WC3'er in a nutshell. :)

Level 2
RDZ! Haha, it's so neat to see all the old WCM'ers and TDG'ers. :D

Thanks TDB!

Edit:

I just kinda canned working on a campaign lol. It was going all along pretty good, buuut, I got a call, and I ship off next monday. :(

It was a good time to reminess(sp?)!

Status
Not open for further replies.