• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

User since 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've been playing WC3 since 2004. It has crept into almost all parts of my life throughout then and now -- until I went off to go to a college that specializes in the liberal arts with an emphasis in philosophy (so nothing hireable, really). I'm now preparing to write my thesis, and with that, I hope to write my dissertation on game design, Warcraft 3 being the inspiration.

I've signed up for different Warcraft 3 websites, but this is the first time I've considered becoming a member here. I do not play online as much anymore, but hopefully will be once I get my Linux machine to work for online games. :p I'm also working on a map that I hope to release more information about soon, and I'm also working on a blog that will start publishing articles in May. It's sorta like the Intellectual Devotional (but free to read and less fascist). ;)

Drop me a PM if you'd like to talk about game design, education, philosophy, or ideas for my blog. I'd love to meet some intelligent people who may so happen use this forum. And I do believe map makers are the better sort of people to have these conversations with.

Status
Not open for further replies.