• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Simple trigger question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
  • Post SignRightDownDoor Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Destrojed Camp <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Pause (Picked unit)
          • Unit - Make (Picked unit) Invulnerable
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players controlled by a User player) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Camera - Apply Destrojed camp <gen> for (Picked player) over 0.50 seconds
          • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from (Entering unit) named (Name of (Owner of (Entering unit))): Play No sound and display This camp is totaly.... Modify duration: Add 4.00 seconds and Don't wait
          • Wait 4.01 seconds
          • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from a Player 12 (Brown) Ghost named The ghost of Restles at (Center of Destrojed Camp <gen>): Play No sound and display Hello Traveler's....... Modify duration: Add 2.00 seconds and Don't wait
          • Wait 2.00 seconds
          • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from a Player 12 (Brown) Ghost named The ghost of Restles at (Center of Destrojed Camp <gen>): Play No sound and display Bring me my skull...... Modify duration: Add 2.00 seconds and Don't wait
          • Wait 2.00 seconds
          • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from a Player 12 (Brown) Ghost named The ghost of Restles at (Center of Destrojed Camp <gen>): Play No sound and display At the best's den. Modify duration: Add 2.00 seconds and Don't wait
          • Wait 2.00 seconds
          • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from a Player 12 (Brown) Ghost named The ghost of Restles at (Center of Destrojed Camp <gen>): Play No sound and display Please....... Modify duration: Add 2.00 seconds and Don't wait
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Pause (Picked unit)
          • Unit - Make (Picked unit) Invulnerable
CINEMATIC ofc...
i know my english grammar sux .. il get help somwhere somhow
ANIWAY the question: will this work like this
  • Post SignRightDownDoor Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Destrojed Camp <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • Loop - Actions
          • NAME=1 Will this go first?
        • Loop - Actions
          • NAME=2 Will this be played after
        • Loop - Actions
          • NAME=3 and this after... will it w8 for wait actions?
will it go like name=1 then name=2 and the wait actions and then NAME=3 or it will NAME=3 run and dont wait for NAME=2 wait actions?

Level 7
I fixed double w8 .. and other little mistakes i got there and i taken all out... its aniway pick all players and give them the cinematic...

THX Much +rep

But again thanks on main question... and next time il use wait with conditions and make few trigers

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Any form of triggersleepaction can not be used in an enum. polledwait (wait game time) and wait until condition use triggersleepaction and thus can not also be used in an enum.

You can however use them in loops but it will go sequentially pausing before looping around.

Although they both say loop actions in GUI (cause GUI is crap), the for group and for player group and for destructable are enums. For integer in range is a loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.