• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Simple Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some magic reduction ability stacks, I just forget which. It does not stack with itself but does with other instances of itself. Some poor guy got a hero to have 200% reduction that way. He healed from enemy spells.

100% spell resistance from Elune's Grace and 100% Magic Resistance (Item) means healing 100% from enemy spells?

Elunes stacks with other instances of same type. BTW: Defend and Spell Defend are active instances of elune.

or looks like they are.
If you give Defend the ability to reduce spell damage, it will stack with elune's grace and spell resistnace (item), for what I know, Defend and Spell Defend active and diactive on the same click, so probably giving Defend spell resistance and Spell Defense another spell resistance, they will not stack, I THINK.

100% spell resistance from Elune's Grace and 100% Magic Resistance (Item) means healing 100% from enemy spells?

If you give Defend the ability to reduce spell damage, it will stack with elune's grace and spell resistnace (item), for what I know, Defend and Spell Defend active and diactive on the same click, so probably giving Defend spell resistance and Spell Defense another spell resistance, they will not stack, I THINK.

Ever so sorry I didn't understood your question and said something which is a lie:
Elune's grace does stack but it is stack as in another elune's grace: if Defend and Elunes grace give 10% spell resistance, the ammount of damage will reduce by 10% twise, not by 20%.

Status
Not open for further replies.