• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple (Hopefully) Attachment Point Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
It would greatly help me out if someone would be willing to either add or fix some attachment points on this unit: RPG Chaos Orc

I want him to be able to wear this Armor and this Helmet.

The right hand attachment works fine for the hammer I'm using, but the helmet seems really small and rests high on his head. The armor is almost completely hidden by his body as well as sitting low.

Thanks to anyone who would be willing to do it. And the Orc model says people are free to edit it.

Attachments

• Armorer.png
    Armorer.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
  • Amorer Close.png
    Amorer Close.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 126
  • Armorer Back.png
    Armorer Back.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 152
Level 18
This weekend I can tinker those attachment points so he is able to use items designed for the villager model.

PS: if someone can help him earlier, I think that you need to scale the attachment points just from the start, and give modify the 0, 0 ,0 coordinates that it has from the bones to where this attachment points must be located to show correctly the item models.

Level 14
Thanks! It's no real hurry, I figured a skilled modeller would have no problem with it. Anytime that is convenient for you is convenient for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.