• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachment's problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey guys i got a probllem :vw_sad:
So in my map im using item system that enables for 1 hero to wear only 1 weapon 1 armor 1 helmet and 1 shield or 2 weapons 1 armor an 1 helmet
the problem occurs when players uses the 2 weapons as i use attachments via spell for item (aura with 0 effect with model of the needed item)
so when unit uses 2 weapons 2 models occur in same hand as ive set all weapons to right hand

REQUEST: is there way to make some attachment system which would make that if some1 got attachment in left hand it would make the 2nd weapon go to right hand? :vw_wtf:

NOTE: If any triggering pls make it gui :)

I will be grateful for all the help and reward with +REP :ogre_haosis:

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

From what I read you made the attachment spell wrong. Don't use an aura spell, use the Sphere spell. Its what people usually use for attachments.
As for the request, I can't help without seeing the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.