• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Basic Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need a large collection of simple, weapons (swords axes etc.), Helmets, Sheilds, Armor, and other attachment models such Accessories as armbands and necklaces, weapons i should mostly be ok on, i searched the hives model files for about 4 hours and manage to find at least 20+ weapons, but only 3 helmets and one armor :eekani:, I tried learning how to model myself, but it isnt going so well (A step-by-step tutorial on how to make a simple helmet would make me cry :spell_breaker:) So if you could with either of those two things I would surely put you in the credits of my map, and would be extremely indebted

O I almost forgot, if you could as a standard, make the shiel attachments to right hand, and the weapon attachments to the left hand (makes life alot easier)

I was reading other requests, The map the models are going to be used for is definetly not done and probably never going to, but I think in general that the hives vast collection of models should at least have a decent collection of attachments (The types I spoke of before) The map is totally based around these attachment models, so there isn't any way i can start ( I have written down all my ideas for the map, as i do for all my maps)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 25
here is the collection of attachments that I use
I have no time to sort it:grin:
but I think they can help you

a.. end a short tip DON'T DOUBLE OR TRIPLE POST on the same Thread.
you have the EDIT BUTTON:infl_thumbs_up:

and I will tell you some thing.I maked a one RPG map and importing more attachments makes your map bigger then 2 MB.
This attachments are 353 KB. You will need a weaponless models for that attachments and I am sure they have 200 KB min.

Attachments

• Attachments.rar
    119 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Level 12
Thnx Guys

Sorry about the triple post (Im a newb to these forums), I dont know much about models/skins etc. but i know a thing or two about the WE, and I had heard a rumor that certain map protectors reduce the map size dramatically, also the model that im working with is the villager male models, their animations look great with with attachment models so its less work, and the RPG is mostly unique because all the items are supposed to show up on your model

If you would like i could complete a demo version of all the things i would like to put in there

Level 12
Late post

Took me a while to understand the User CP (big words scare me)

Yeah, good point, cept I want it to be really special in the way that RPG's like oblivion integrate statistics and items so intimately into the RPG

I mean, anybody can think up some stuff to do in an RPG, but i think it'd be cool to have it like you can fight enemies with their own combos of weapons, and when you kill them, they drop their weapons, and you can pick em up and sell em, or store em in a backpack, or equip them to yourself (there was an even cooler thing I was thinkin about doing, but it's never been done before so I don't wanna give it away)

You get the point

You can forget the request, it's ok, the kinds of things I want to do I need to learn JASS before I can do them, and more about model editing

Thank you for replying though :grin:

Level 12
lol thats ok

The expression "a picture is worth a thousand words" applies to WC maps intensely, as they are all just moving pictures

I could never describe to you in words what I'm thinkin the games gonna look like when it's complete, because it's downright impossible

(Also, about 20% of my maps end up by chance that I saw/learned something cool and implimented it)

Level 12
Nah, thats ok

I've already got the terrain im gonna use, and if I need to add more, I'd like to do it myself, just because it's an RPG, any other map I'd be grateful for the help

Thanks for the offer anyways

Here's some I made, have them if they suit your purpose better!:cool:

Attachments

• Default Weapon Pack.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot1.jpg
    Screenshot1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.