• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Misc] Simple Heart Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, I'm working on a morale system and I have been thinking about ways to display a unit's Morale to their controlling player that is quick/visually accessible.

I'm looking for all sorts of heart colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Pink/Gold.

I really like the Anti-Magic Potion Icon that is already in Warcraft 3 (NOT the reforged one--it's slanted to the side and less "hearty"...I would prefer the classic Anti-Magic Potion Icon that is the item you can buy from Ancient of Wonders from the Night Elves).

Clearly, I'm not an artist, but I threw together a quick example. here I have 10 icons--1 for each level of Morale. I would be happy with just 5 icons (1 for Morale level [1-2], [3-4], [5-6], [7-8], [9-10])
Anti-Magic Morale Icon.png

This Icon here posted by AL0NE is great! If anyone is willing to make an orange/yellow/green/pink version
heart icon

Disclaimer! your work might just end up being a buff icon (very small, barely noticeable)--not even a button. But I think it would still be a helpful feature. Basically, I don't want this to take anyone too long... simplicity is welcome.

I hope to post my Morale system soon as I need help with the coding aspect of it also... Thanks to all beautiful people here!

Level 3
Incredible! Both are great!! Im leaning toward's the bottom ones as it will most likely be a buff icon only... the half full is supercool! Would just need a red, orange, yellow and pink of the bottom 2.

Level 14
Alrighty here you go. The download bar will be a bit messy, but they should all be in there. Cheers! :wwink:

Attachments

• DISBTNYellow.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DISBTNRed.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DISBTNPink.blp
  • DISBTNOrange.blp
  • DISBTNHalfYellow.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DISBTNHalfRed.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 28
  • DISBTNHalfPink.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DISBTNHalfOrange.blp
  • DISBTNHalfGreen.blp
  • DISBTNGreen.blp
  • BTNYellow.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 11
  • BTNRed.blp
  • BTNPink.blp
  • BTNOrange.blp
  • BTNHalfYellow.blp
  • BTNHalfRed.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 12
  • BTNHalfPink.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 13
  • BTNHalfOrange.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 6
  • BTNHalfGreen.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 7
  • BTNGreen.blp
Level 3
Speechless... dealing with some trigger errors ATM but hoping to throw the map up for some triggering help within the next few days.. this will help it look more polished.

Big Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.