• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Geoset resize and move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I have been editing Cavman and Hawkwing's Elekk Knight model (with permission, of course) and making the rider human.
This is a simple recolour and slight head modification.
However, the rider is far too big, and me, with my modelling noobiness, am unable to resize and move him without somehow fucking up the model.
Attached is a moved version, but with stuffed up animations (see below).

Details
Resize by 0.6 for he Y and Z axes and 0.7 for the X
Move the guy so that he is sitting in the small groove between the head and back of the elephant.

Thanks!

EDIT. Ok, I managed to do this using MdlVis, but am now confronted with a harder task. Moving these vertexes has stuffed up the animations - something to do with Bones, as shamanyouranus suggested.
This is far beyond my grasp, so now I need help with this.
I will leave the previous information here, but will also upload the moved version

Attachments

• Model.zip
    148.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Model v2.zip
    147.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
If it is of any concern to anyone, Cavman and I both gave permission for wereguy2 to edit our resource.

Below is an attachment showing the permission being given for you proof-mongering Hivers.

Permission.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.