• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Simple doodad request - Zerg creep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Recently discovered an amazing little game called Creeper World (link), and felt the urge to make a warcraft map like it.

I need a very simple model, basically a "3d" piece of zerg creep. It should be a square-shaped platform that curves down at the edges.

Desired skin: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/ashen_blight-blp-205880/

At the moment I'm using the Wall End Short model.

The way my system works, the creep can stack on top of itself, and for this I simply raise the model.

Bonus points: multiple variations.

Last edited:
There you go buddy.
They are a bit undersized though, sorry about that. You might want to fix the size in OE, but tell me if it's a problem anyway.
Also the import path of the texture (this is the same one from here) is:
war3mapImported\Ashen_Blight.blp
Do tell me if you want that changed.
Also i made 2 versions, use the one you like more
Hope you like it :)

Attachments

• Blight.JPG
    Blight.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 872
  • Blight1.mdx
    2.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Blight2.mdx
    5 KB · Views: 73
  • Ashen_Blight.blp
    150.7 KB · Views: 76
Level 25
Ooh nice, creeper world has a new part.
And will now have a remake in warcraft? Even better.

It's a damn shame that a 3D or even isometric creeper world doesn't exist yet, so I decided it must be done :)

I'll be doing it in a bit more warcrafty-way, involving heroes and such.

For game objective, I'm thinking the heroes must gather resources (quest items) around the map before the creep covers everything. In multiplayer, one player can control the spread of creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.