• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Simple Custom Script

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
okey now i know Im going to type it all,,,,

Keywords:
GUI,Custom Script
Contents

Simple Custom Script (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 15:36, 8th Jul 2014 BPower: Please put the code into the spell description. Also explain which editor you are using, because I can't open the map with JNPG.

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

15:36, 8th Jul 2014
BPower:
Please put the code into the spell description. Also explain which editor you are using, because I can't open the map with JNPG.

Post your trigger by using [ trigger]Your code[/trigger] or [ jass]Your code[/code]

Why are you converting trigger Storm Bolt Cast into jass ?

Missing configurables, import instruction and etc..

Those lines doesn't make sense:

• Custom script: set gg_trg_Thunder_Clap_Init = CreateTrigger( )
  • Custom script: call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Thunder_Clap_Init, function Trig_Thunder_Clap_Init_Actions )
Your trigger look very ugly through custom script, if you plan to do it in jass, just convert trigger into jass and then put your code to it.

You have to avoid TriggerSleepAction. You have to rename your variables

Example:
constant variable: TC_MY_CONSTANT_VARIABLE
array variable: TC_My_constant_variable.

You have leaked TC_UnitG group, some location.
Use 0.03125 instead of 0.01.

I see you're using XDesign Pack or JNPG which cause an error on Regular World Editor, so, you must notify WE that you are using.

One thing that I have observed: You have converted your trigger into jass and then copy it, then recreate a new trigger, then copy it through custom script, it's a bad idea. Don't do that :).