• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Black Hole Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
What I need is a simple Black Hole spell (3 ranks), here is what it does:

Pulls all enemies in a 500 radius of the targeted destination of the spell, towards that point. Enemies should be pulled in at a 275/300/325 speed. Lasts for 4/5/6 seconds. (not channeled)

Enemies being pulled in should be able to move out, if their movement speed is greater than the pulling speed. For example, rank 1 of the spell is cast and an enemy in range has 300 movement speed and tries to run away. Then it runs away with the speed of 300-275=25. If the same unit would be pulled in by a rank 3 of this spell, then it would be pulled in to that point with a speed of 325-300=25.

Nothing should happen if the target is pulled in to the middle, the spell will just continue to pull until its duration is over.

Atm I am going to use this model for the spell: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/blackhole-48038/?prev=search=black%20hole&d=list&r=20

It does not matter if you do it in gui or jass, but I have more knowledge in gui so it is prefered :) thanks for any help

Level 11
Yes only enemies :) it targets a point, best if you use a base spell which shows the area it covers, for example flame strike or something like that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.